ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AhVG9JcXkwBvAEG5xVHKi9qrGDmECCnyX

Anonymouse Cypro-Currency.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:53 pm

Youth and perspective mathematician, has found a solution for mathematical problem on anonymous crypto-currency. That mathematician will remain anonymous, and he worked with a man who played Satoshi Nakamoto, and who in his order made basic implementation of my invention the Bit-Coin, not the only implementation however. And it does not require all of that complex fractal geometry. It's not 100% anonymouse, but very much anonymouse. The data meaning of of the transaction traces in distributed transaction base remains very low, and it may not feat performance of super-computers to trace one transaction. It also makes mixing very much simpler, after part of mixing is embedded into the basic block-chain system. The basic idea is very simple, but this time I will not introduce it here.

It are some questions to make Bitcoin to be wrapped with this technology, or to make new block-chain with very much anonymous transactions. With protection from all of those dust attacks.

The team in London is ascetic, they do minimalistic implementation of all of the projects. Same was with unique replacement for super-scalar queues and instruction descriptors for new Matrix'es transputers, they implemented only brief, even briefer version appeared in ARM's. As for example in case of Bitcoin it is as much briefed from initial project of Independent Electronic Money IEM, as that Manx tiny car from Rolls-Royce of same days.

While I am in Kiev, I am very much limited in communications with them. And the communications are more used to reveal manipulations of all of those as Vindman brothers roved by Trump, when Trump realised that connections with those and their "gèlobs" drag him down with their gèlobish behaviour.
I may not efficiently work with a team in London.

I want it to be at least some how not to be lost assets in existent crypo-currencies, it the anonymous some will be established. They study possibility to make it as extension, for existent crypto-currencies.

Next I want it to be more efficient publishing mechanism, then in most of now days crypto-currencies, present in S-money, ambit project.

And the last one how much anonymous it must be. They need for some purposes only to convert all of that Bitcoins into Dollars and Pounds, without being seen. And they say they may pass some to me. Possibly after mixing. But in other occasions the anonymity may get much smaller level.

However those to whom it belongs first million of Bitcoins, were not very friendly to me. I nearly was ready to escape China, however hysteria about corona-Virus stopped me. And they say that had their own vindmans and gèlobs, who fooled them, however they still help those gèlobs, and want me to believe they help me. After all that first million I could produce my self, Avakians American dollars printer and Ukrainian minister of interior, interpret it as offensive. They do several insinuations around me and advocate their deeds as necessity with eventual circumstances in their "vak-vak-vak" typical Armenian manor. As they posses brutality of police on example of those who did not pay for pizza. This time in their allies they took Kristalina Georgieva. Before them if were other factors, with which they actually made me to delegate to Satoshi Nakamoto launching of crypto-currencies, since gêlobish behaviour of Viktor Yuschenko.

Well I need anonymous crypto-currency, but minimalistic just to accept some money from unidentified sources, but I want it to be more advanced crypto-currency then any other, at least in its property of crypto-currency.
After all I may not work while in here.

What to do?

P.S. How does it look Avakian the minister of Interior of Ukraine (when it is another surname given)? Avakyan looks as that one Armenian whose face was in blood was posed on video about plane crushed in Sabiha Gökçen airport in Istabul, Turkey while plane was crushed because of strange reason resembling same day mornings impact on street of embassies in Kiev, where diplomats found their vindmans. Except Bitcoin I also worked on events-control system.

I accept donations 1oyCfwPwomF5HXv2siF7xSwgik3E83Qyb

Return to “Project Development”