Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Bank of Italy Calls Bitcoin Useless, Risky and Inefficient

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:33 pm

Recently, the Central Bank of Italy published a report against digital currencies including Bitcoin (BTC), defining them as dangerous, useless, speculative and inefficient. The bank is not happy with how cryptocurrencies are being used.

Many criminals have taken advantage of cryptos to run their illegal activities such as funding terrorism such as al-Qaeda, money laundering, supporting prostitution, drugs, sex etc.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bitcoin-useless-risky/

s_harry

Re: Bank of Italy Calls Bitcoin Useless, Risky and Inefficient

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:24 am

Bank of Italy is not only which complains about crypto. I suppose they're kinda frustrated that there's a type of currency that cannot be completely controlled by them. I've heard also about some ads creating bad reputation for crypto in center Europe.

Xtoyak
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 pm

Italy was heavily in the news lately, and not for cryptos but for arguing their state budget with EU officials. Their economy is in big problems currently, so I don’t think that they could be treated as adequate persons to talk about cryptos

olliecrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:33 am

why do people constantly go on and on about what some bank says?
no one cares if mcdonalds dislikes wendys, so why would any cryptocurrency enthusiast care what a central bank says about their competitors?
Gunbot - The profit generating crypto trading bot
There is currently a summer sale, 80% off
http://www.thecryptobot.com

Return to “Press”