JohnsAdams
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Signals Hunt Combines Signals from Over 15 Premium Crypto Trade Channels.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Signals Hunt Premiummerges and instantly auto-forwards over 15 of the top Telegram signal channels into one for an annual fee of 1.8 ETH (CURRENTLY ON SALE: 0.9 ETH), whereas if you had paid for the source channels you would have paid around 30-40 ETH for an annual access. It's the best way to leverage off some of the best performing signal sources on the market.<br/>
<br/>
If you want to trade off the more reliable paid channels, go Signals Hunt for sure. I registered through their website but you can also contact their support at Telegram Support

Long story short: You need to get in with a well-paid subscriber service - e.g. Blockchain Whispers is a favorite, but this one starts at 0.147BTC/month. But Signals Hunt includes it in their list! Plus they offer other 10-15 similar groups for only a few percents of the combined price! I paid 0.9 ETH for annual Signals Hunt Premium subscription and am getting Hamster Mining, Verified Crypto News, Blockchain Whispers, Asian Whales, AltSignals and 10 more premium signal channels feed at the moment they come out.

And their full list from their website is here: https://www.signalshunt.com/about/

Also, they have Signals Hunt FREE group, where they share their premium signals just a bit delayed. Trust me, you can still make money on these as well. For more, check their website signalshunt.com!

Not bad if you ask me.

JohnsAdams
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Signals Hunt Combines Signals from Over 15 Premium Crypto Trade Channels.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:04 pm

HOT SALE FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS!

FREE ACCESS to Signals Hunt Premium Channel with a promo code 'FREEBIE WEEK' . Message the code to t.me/signalshuntadmin to GET YOUR FREE ACCESS!

joeniner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Signals Hunt Combines Signals from Over 15 Premium Crypto Trade Channels.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Got the free access to signalshunt.com Premium Channel, Thanks!!

Return to “Prediction Markets”