Elon doge

Prediction of PI coin at 2021

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:17 am

Hi guys, in case u haven't heard about Pi coin, so what is it>?

Why PI coin must succeed
- By far the fastest growing crypto mining app on phone, and it is completely free and no ads
- 13m user downloaded on app store and actively mining already! (that means not a scam but trustworthy, u might as well download it and take a look)
- Developed by group of Stanford Uni. Phds!
- Clear roadmap, expect to go to mainnet at Q4 this year, so coins will have value atm, most people estimate $1-5 per coin, then appreciate over time
- Sticky community, built-in chatroom inside the app for different languages users
- The app doesn't drain your battery or uses RAM, still mining even offline, all done by cloud server
- What u need to do is just click into the app and click a button every 24hours to mine, to prove u are a real human but not a bot

We should catch every chance to get RICH, no one knows how future goes
If someone didnt tell you bitcoin 10 years ago, now someone is here to tell you about Pi coin now, completely no risk but potentially high reward, this project is just impossible to fail, bunch of blockchain experts from Stanford professors! Bitcoin is blockchain 1.0, Eth is 2.0, and Pi is probably 3.0! Just no harm to try!

How to join?
To mine Pi all you have to do is install the app "Pi Network" on Google/IOS Play Store and in their official site. When you open the app you will need to type in some basic information. You would be asked for an invite code. If you have one then use that otherwise you could use my invite code “impact625”. This code allow you and me both to mine at higher rates and after registration your balance will be rewarded with 1Pi.

Again, my invitation code: impact625

Tonyrealbillionairboys
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Prediction of PI coin at 2021

Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:06 pm

After reading your thread I will definitely invest in a Pi coin.

Return to “Prediction Markets”