Sirslicey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18vC6rHB7HuVU9zK9D6mNmGQ7ScqXVDoU2

Re: Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:50 am

Will there be a November-31st Lifetime Pre-order?

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:17 am

Will there be a November-31st Lifetime Pre-order?
We are unable to give dates for any new plans at this moment, hopefully we can get some more stock sooner or later, just click on the "Join Waiting List" icon to be notified when our new stock does arrive.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

hosul
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:51 am

Switches are automatically now? Instantly atleast right?

bakerlisa510

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:03 pm

I would like an invite if you are still giving them out. Thanks!

Invitation sent!

If anyone else wants to help test things out, we are ready for some more beta testers.
Just contact me for the details.

To the moon!

Cheers! Will try it out later and let you know what I think :)
I want to try what do I have to do?

Neo2016

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:14 pm

Meh, it was a risk and a risk where I have lost.

I took out three plans :

3 Month Plan

Initial Cost (BTC): 0.142 724 42
End date (UTC): 2017-08-19 10:17:02.053734

Another 3 Month Plan

Initial Cost (BTC): 0.287 390 85
End date (UTC): 2017-08-19 07:53:01.248273

And a 6 months plan.

Initial Cost (BTC): 0.229 470 49
End date (UTC): 2017-11-18 16:15:41.283

I know I could of just taken out 1 3month plan and a 6month plan but it all cost the same at the time anyway and I was waiting for some hash to become available.

In total I have received back 0.538 667 73 BTC

the cost of everything was 0.65958576

Now I have until the 18/11/2017 to break even, I`m current receiving 0.00125432 a day minus fees = 0.0006269 = 0.00062742 a day.
So 0.00062742* 59 days to go = 0.03701778 add this to what I have gained so far = 0.57568551

0.65958576 - 0.57568551

In short I lose 0.08390025 BTC

Money wise I haven't lost anything, I was making a profit to begin with before the difficulty rose too high.
I even got in when the prices for cloud mining here was cheap.

I have only lost potential profit, I did just end up buying litecoin instead which did better.
I do wish I just put my 0.65958576 into litecoin in the beginning rather than here, especially when it was in the $8 region.
But it was a risk that didn't play out as I wanted, if I could tell the future I would be rich.

The only plans that would make sense is the life time plan, as its no profitable with anything else, well for me.
I`m not mad with bitcoin.com I made the decision to invest, all I can say is to do some research and work out if any of the plans are right for you.
Do the maths first and then decide.

Only invest money you can afford to lose.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:37 pm

~snip~

In short I lose 0.08390025 BTC

Money wise I haven't lost anything, I was making a profit to begin with before the difficulty rose too high.
I even got in when the prices for cloud mining here was cheap.

I have only lost potential profit, I did just end up buying litecoin instead which did better.
I do wish I just put my 0.65958576 into litecoin in the beginning rather than here, especially when it was in the $8 region.
But it was a risk that didn't play out as I wanted, if I could tell the future I would be rich.

The only plans that would make sense is the life time plan, as its no profitable with anything else, well for me.
I`m not mad with bitcoin.com I made the decision to invest, all I can say is to do some research and work out if any of the plans are right for you.
Do the maths first and then decide.

Only invest money you can afford to lose.
You may have taken a loss in BTC terms but calculating profit in USD terms would be good.

We often hear that some investor use cloud mining as a way to "hedge" against large price drops in the market. Because when the price drops more miners will drop off the network giving the miners left less competition and allowing them to earn more BTC hoping for a large price rise later.

It looks like you understand all this anyway so i am really posting this for this benefit of other readers.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Neo2016

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Yeah BTC still shot up, I think when I started it was around 1k for 1BTC. Now its 3K+.
So I didn't lose any fiat and reinvesting made me some money in theory, everything is still in some type of crypto coin.
So there is only gains or losses when its sold.

Its the sudden difficulty rise that got me, I`m guessing this is related to the sudden price rise of BTC ?
If the price stayed the same, I guess the difficulty wouldn't of risen as fast and I would have more BTC and less $.

Anyway, it was fun watching the BTC come in and the whole mining thing, I did enjoy the experience, as well as supporting BTC.
I also mine some other coins at home, mostly for fun, its still profitable, but its just a few hours a day, low settings.
Probably $10 a month return.

I still have some mining time at a lower hash rate here, Ill probably leave it now until its over cash out and buy some LTC, because the payout option has a min 0.01 now.

I just came here to share my experience with bitcoin.com.
It wasn't bad, support has been really good when I needed it and there isn't really a bad thing to say about them and I know there is
a lot of scammers pretending to mine coins, when its just a pyramid scheme.

Bitcoin.com isn't one and does what it says, just a shame I didn't earn extra BTC.
Still investments are always a gamble, I guess holding would of been more profitable, but the price could of dropped.
So if anyone wants to mine, I think it could be worth it, just be aware of the risks.

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 12qHEnK5JZEvp8tZcLZKiD8rnQyJVtKPvR

Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:24 pm

could anyone make a comparison between pool.bitcoin with bitclubnetwork ...my friend always ask me to join his fucking bitclubnetwork that looks like real MLM business :x :x :x

Neo2016

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Its probably a scam http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitclub- ... -it-again/
Its why I posted my review here, they are lots of companies trying to fleece people out of their money.

This place isnt one of them, always do your research if you want to invest.

deltazulu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:12 am

What are the transaction fees set at for withdrawing BCC? I hope it does not follow some BTC fee formula as that will be much too high. For example 0.0001 BCC is still much too high, it should be more like 1 satoshi per byte and for an average transaction, that's 257 satoshis (0.00000257 BCC). The network capacity is there. We shouldn't have to pay more than we have to to withdraw our mining profits.

fabiocardozo

Donate BTC of your choice to 3AUnpf2PVwb5xnhPLcmbpZWMk4E7g2fBDj

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:39 am

best regard
I have noted with concern that the difficulty in increasing a high percentage, will be transient to what is due, at this rate the contracts for life expire very soon.
contracts went up in price and payments fell considerably

zowki
Services
Services

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:53 am

What are the transaction fees set at for withdrawing BCC? I hope it does not follow some BTC fee formula as that will be much too high. For example 0.0001 BCC is still much too high, it should be more like 1 satoshi per byte and for an average transaction, that's 257 satoshis (0.00000257 BCC). The network capacity is there. We shouldn't have to pay more than we have to to withdraw our mining profits.
1 Satoshi per byte is too low for BCC. I experimented with different transaction fees and found out that anything less than 20 satoshis per byte doesn't get confirmed in the next block.
Shaun Chong - Bitcoin.com Head of Mining Operations

deltazulu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 am

1 Satoshi per byte is too low for BCC. I experimented with different transaction fees and found out that anything less than 20 satoshis per byte doesn't get confirmed in the next block.
That's very strange. In theory $0 fees should be possible at the moment. Which miner is setting a minimum of 20 Satoshis per byte for processing transactions? Is it coming from multiple inputs and all added up correctly? I definitely sent one for very low amount of Satoshis and it went through fine:

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/tra ... 67dd4172ec

Maybe the transaction had not reached the miner in time for them to include it in that block when you were testing?

For withdrawals does it really matter if the payment is not confirmed immediately in the next block? The user could have a toggle to use lowest fee if they don't mind waiting 2 blocks.

zowki
Services
Services

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:24 am

That's very strange. Which miner is setting a minimum of 20 Satoshis per byte for processing transactions? Is it coming from multiple inputs and all added up correctly? I definitely sent one for very low amount of Satoshis and it went through fine:

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/tra ... 67dd4172ec

Maybe the transaction had not reached the miner in time for them to include it in that block when you were testing?

For withdrawals does it really matter if the payment is not confirmed immediately in the next block? The user could have a toggle to use lowest fee if they don't mind waiting 2 blocks.
If you set a fee lower than 20 satoshis/byte it will eventually confirm but you will have to wait a few blocks. I set the fee to 5 sat/byte and had to wait about around 3-5 blocks.

I want to make sure every transaction confirms in the next block. Many customers are not happy if the transaction takes too long to confirm.

If you want to reduce fees, please use the auto-withdrawal feature. It has lower fees because we combine many withdrawals in the same transaction.

deltazulu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:56 am

Auto withdrawal for BCC doesn't appear to work? I enabled it and the page refreshed but there's no other indication that it was successful.

Edit: I figured it out. You have to click Change Address first for it to save the address. Then you have to click Enable Auto Withdrawal. Then enable which days.
Last edited by deltazulu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

zowki
Services
Services

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:59 am

Auto withdrawal for BCC doesn't appear to work? I enabled it and the page refreshed but there's no other indication that it was successful.
Maybe your browser's password manager is modifying the Bitcoin address field.

Please try a different browser or disable your password manager.

zowki
Services
Services

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:30 am

We now have an auto-profit switcher for cloud mining!

You can enable it in your "Purchased Contracts" page:
Capture.PNG
If you turn it on, you will automatically mine the most profitable coin (BTC or BCC). It will check for the most profitable coin every hour.

chiemekailo_forum
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 15pYhK3VqbSy3ytKgPgCQhWCAVWqcLxarv

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:47 am

Is there any way I can get last week's hashrates for BCC (and for BTC) for this pool? The pool statistics only show the combined BTC & BCC hashrate. Monday 11th september to Monday 18th september is fine.

zowki
Services
Services

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:49 am

Is there any way I can get last week's hashrates for BCC (and for BTC) for this pool? The pool statistics only show the combined BTC & BCC hashrate. Monday 11th september to Monday 18th september is fine.
I'm planning to add this information to the website later. I haven't had time to work on that yet.

hosul
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Hi
I think last 2 days I have get only half of mined coins.

Example today I have received 0.790 083 48 BCC when avg is this Estimated 24hr revenue 1.744 394 81 BCC.

Yesterday was same.

zowki
Services
Services

Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi
I think last 2 days I have get only half of mined coins.

Example today I have received 0.790 083 48 BCC when avg is this Estimated 24hr revenue 1.744 394 81 BCC.

Yesterday was same.
Please email pool@bitcoin.com and tell us your username. I will investigate for you.

Kaa

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KvJxc63yjDEhZBdrvvzX9LsP1qLWZG1qz

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:54 pm

could anyone make a comparison between pool.bitcoin with bitclubnetwork ...my friend always ask me to join his fucking bitclubnetwork that looks like real MLM business :x :x :x
Hello! Sorry for the wrong text - I use an online translator. :-) Bitclubnetwork (BCN) is a real mining pool, the same as and Bitcoin.com Mining Pool. Both mining pools are on independent sources (for example, on Blockchain.info). They just have different conditions. In the BCN one time you buy equipment and then you earn a profit for life. Profitability from the smallest pool is approximately 60%. All calculations are only in Bitcoins.
I have been in BCN for almost a year now. I have not invited a single person - I am a pure investor. The profit I receive daily.

nplamers
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:16 pm

@zowki I just wanted to let you guys know there is a type-o. When you're viewing the mined block details for BCC, the reward shows as x.xxxxxx BTC. I think it should say BCC.

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:08 pm

zowki

could you implement mining both BTC and BCC at the same time. Eg. i got 5 TH/s...so i can choose 3 TH/s mining BTC while 2 TH/s mining BCC ....:-) or maybe for the future ETH mining and all pay out in BTC or BCC :-) ...also pls reduce the daily fee..i found much here fee here :-)

farzin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to farzinfarzin01010197

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Capture.PNG

If you turn it on, you will automatically mine the most profitable coin (BTC or BCC). It will check for the most profitable coin every hour.
Thank you Shaun for all the good work you do for us. I really appreciate it. This is a very good feature, my suggestion is advertise it on your main web page, it will help you get more miners who sign up with this pool instead of other pools, and it will expand your business,

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Capture.PNG

Thank you Shaun for all the good work you do for us. I really appreciate it. This is a very good feature, my suggestion is advertise it on your main web page, it will help you get more miners who sign up with this pool instead of other pools, and it will expand your business,

nice!!!!! helpful and briliant!!!! idea... that the best way!!!!! you are so briliant zowki :-)

bangteh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Its probably a scam http://behindmlm.com/companies/bitclub- ... -it-again/
Its why I posted my review here, they are lots of companies trying to fleece people out of their money.

This place isnt one of them, always do your research if you want to invest.

i second !!!..they are ponzi scheme lol....i hate when one of my friend ask to join them.. i make some research then i join cloud mining pool.bitcoin :-)

hvalentino

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:46 am

guys are we having issue? my workers is offline for like 4 hours now...

discipuloosho

Donate BTC of your choice to 352B1GV1Zt8Byv286zj6noUcR8VCftMZtF

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:16 am

guys are we having issue? my workers is offline for like 4 hours now...
My worker is shown offline for like 4 hours now too ..

Sirslicey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18vC6rHB7HuVU9zK9D6mNmGQ7ScqXVDoU2

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:36 am

I am also having this issue. I'm guessing it is just a front-end issue.

Return to “Pool”