Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
toma7

Donate BTC of your choice to 182dhGnAeGuGfx5HqYCFLa4vH9UkEfcKUp

Loan for trading, have collateral (MTL)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:15 pm

Hi,
I'm here because I contacted Roger Ver directly seeking a loan to help me get started with my trading empire, and he suggested I make a post here. I'm new to the world of Crypto currency, but am a smart cookie and pick things up very fast. Recently I learned a micro-profit trading strategy through a paid educational program and have been having success trading, averaging 2-4% daily gains. I'm seeking a small loan to help me grow faster and compound more gains.

Seeking .2 btc
Will repay .21btc after 30 days
Have 72 MTL that can be used as collateral.

I am open to sharing more of my story privately, and also open to counter offers.

I'm open to making new friends on telegram
Thx!

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Loan for trading, have collateral (MTL)

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi,
I'm here because I contacted Roger Ver directly seeking a loan to help me get started with my trading empire, and he suggested I make a post here. I'm new to the world of Crypto currency, but am a smart cookie and pick things up very fast. Recently I learned a micro-profit trading strategy through a paid educational program and have been having success trading, averaging 2-4% daily gains. I'm seeking a small loan to help me grow faster and compound more gains.

Seeking .2 btc
Will repay .21btc after 30 days
Have 72 MTL that can be used as collateral.

I am open to sharing more of my story privately, and also open to counter offers.

I'm open to making new friends on telegram
Thx!
I don't think you are going to get many people interested in helping you if that's all the collateral you can put up.

You will need to put up at least 120%b of the amount you want to borrow in alt coin collateral, what you have offered is worth nowhere near 0.2btc
You are only offering 5% on a 30 day loan too, try 5% per week for most bitcoin lenders, and that's the cheaper guys, others will easily charge you 3% per day.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

toma7

Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Ok thanks for the advice. Here is my revised request.

Loan amount: .15btc
Will repay: .18btc after 30 days
20% interest for a 30 day loan

72 MTL as collateral
Current MTL value: .187btc

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:22 am

72 MTL as collateral
Could you provide a link to the MTL homepage and mention what exchanges it is currently trading on?
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

toma7

Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:35 am

Could you provide a link to the MTL homepage and mention what exchanges it is currently trading on?
Metal (MTL)
https://www.metalpay.com/
Exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex

zazarb
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13onqzPnGzazarbReooW4sBkqEgKPoMwZV

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:38 am

72 MTL as collateral
hello
if you able provide more MTL as collateral, I'm ready fulfill you request, with 72MTL I can give only 0.1BTC.

toma7

Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:59 am

hello
if you able provide more MTL as collateral, I'm ready fulfill you request, with 72MTL I can give only 0.1BTC.
Thanks for the response. I see your incredible track record on the bitcointalk forum so I can trust you. I'm not in a rush, and need a few days to think this over. I will get back to you next week.

zazarb
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13onqzPnGzazarbReooW4sBkqEgKPoMwZV

Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:00 am

hello
Thanks for the response. I see your incredible track record on the bitcointalk forum so I can trust you. I'm not in a rush, and need a few days to think this over. I will get back to you next week.
no problem, any time :)

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:10 am

hello
Zazarb it a top lender at bitcointalk and hopefully here too as more requests come through in the future.
If you have altcoins as collateral to cover the BTC you need then more often than not zazarb can fill the loan.

He takes his job at lending very seriously and is always professional in the way he conducts his business.
This is one lender that you can trust will always return your collateral.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:27 pm

I doubt Roger Ver will be giving out loans like that. You don't stay rich by giving your money away. No guarantee he will get the repayment back.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:29 pm

I doubt Roger Ver will be giving out loans like that. You don't stay rich by giving your money away. No guarantee he will get the repayment back.
Nobody is asking Roger to give out a loan.

Please stop replying in threads unless you really have something to add to the conversation.

Return to “Lending”