Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
jsmith

The Sleeping Giant In Crypto Space

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:02 pm

I'm not sure if this is media for all crypto's, but this News Story was released today..
Moderator feel free to move if this is in the wrong place. thanks

Cloak Open Source happening
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sleepin ... pto-space/

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: The Sleeping Giant In Crypto Space

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Anything altcoin related must be posted on the altcoin board. I will move this one for you but most of the time i just move any referral links or altcoin topics out of place straight to the trashcasn.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

jsmith

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:42 am

Thanks bitkilo!
Cloakcoin appears to be going parabolic at the moment..
Will it be more anonymous & faster than Monero & Dash?
The market is certainly liking what it hears :)

Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:19 pm

Cloak's Transaction System Enigma is Open Source - A Milestone for Privacy

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision, CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world's safest cryptocurrency.

ENIGMA, the in-house payment system is open source as of 31st December 2017. Anyone can now take advantage of CloakCoin's Transaction System.

At the heart of CloakCoin is ENIGMA, protecting you from access by third parties, such as hackers, official bodies or any unwanted parties. The blockchain payment system encrypts the transactions of users and prevents transaction tracking while providing secure transactions with a maximum processing time of 60 seconds.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/cloak-transaction- ... en-source/

ICOselector2018
Banned
Banned

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:32 pm

I think the sleeping giant is already up and was up throughout 2017, if that is not UP then I am not sure what is UP! One sleeping giant of right now Logancoin.

It is sort of GRAND platform for people looking for earning through lending, it got just about EVERYTHING. The greatest advantage is that it’s based on simple principles and method, so that ensures you is able to work nicely and gain consistently.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”