Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Decentralizd
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Being dealt with, thank you.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 pm

viewtopic.php?p=95218#p95218

I'm not going to write some fat essay but safe to say the above thread was NOT deleted due to any specific rules but by the unilateral decision by this single mod, who seems to be a Bitcoin maximalist and picking on SmartCash for absolutely no reason.

So basically after being ignored for 3 days, sending numerous PMs to him and a few to other mods I have come to find that my only last option is to take this very public since its kind of appalling.

Let's just say we decided to start our ANN thread here and NOT on Bitcointalk to avoid censorship and bad attitudes. But this just takes the cake...

Because there was 0 reasons to Trash that ANN thread...

So do what this what you will Mods, but either way we'll make a new ANN, if that means I have to make an entire forum for altcoins just to avoid BitcoinTalk I will.
Last edited by Decentralizd on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

Decentralizd
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Unless I get a mod response, I will be spending $1,000 on anti Bitcoin.com articles due to 1 mod here.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Only reason I'm not going to keep wasting my time on DMs is because in 9 days this thread is going to be wiped....

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Unless I get a mod response, I will be spending $1,000 on anti Bitcoin.com articles about censorship due to 1 mod he

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:31 am

Let me go through the logs, if i remeber correctly i moved your post to the trashcan because it was posted to Bitcoin Discussions, i will check.

Just went through my inbox, no PM's from you.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Decentralizd
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Unless I get a mod response, I will be spending $1,000 on anti Bitcoin.com articles about censorship due to 1 mod he

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:44 am

OK well if thats the case I apologize but I have 4 messages in my sent box to you....

Would appreciate if you could put it back, was in altcoin discussion area, we use Bitcoin.com forums to avoid bitcointalk so it would be nice to have it back please there are many links around the web to it

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:02 am

OK well if thats the case I apologize but I have 4 messages in my sent box to you....

Would appreciate if you could put it back, was in altcoin discussion area, we use Bitcoin.com forums to avoid bitcointalk so it would be nice to have it back please there are many links around the web to it
We would welcome you back here to advertise your particular altcoin but they must be posted to the correct board, we get heaps of altcoin threads on the "Bitcoin Discussion" board per day.
Some i move to the correct board on the forum that they should have been posted to but for repeat offenders that spam our forum i will trash their threads and often ban the member too.

I do not have any PM's in my inbox but i may find it on hold somewhere when i check, are the PM's showing in your "outbox" or "sent"folder?
My inbox is constantly full 500+ PM's and any new ones automatically get put on hold till some old ones have been deleted, just haven't found the time but will do that shortly.

So post your threads on the correct boards, don't spam the forum and you won't have a problem here. :)
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Decentralizd
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Being dealt with, thank you.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 am

They are in the sent folder.

And I'm fairly sure it was right here in this very forum that the thread was posted, but correct me if i'm wrong.

So would you like me to remake it or are we going to move it from trash to here?

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Being dealt with, thank you.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:33 pm

being and ideological maximalist is never a good idea.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”