Lilypanama24
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13XWgUqTWCLyNiQD7EGGhB7KwT7SYcqpta

English & Spanish Ghostwriters For Your Website ($0.05/word)

Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:55 pm

English Writer - Jonathan

Steemit Profile - steemit.com/@fiserman

Jonathan (Lilibeth's husband) currently holds an English teaching position in Panama, aiding native Spanish-speaking high school and college level students with their accents. He has frequently taken freelance writing gigs in the past several years and has at least a few thousand articles published in others' names. He holds interests in travel, investing and crypto-currency trading.
Sample Jobs -

Spanish Writer / Translator - Lilibeth
Lilibeth is a native born Panamanian who is currently studying fashion design and had studied in bilingual private school since a young age. She holds interests in fashion design, tailoring, marketing, animal care, gardening, furniture making and learning new DIY projects. She currently makes money by translating, sewing and clothing modifications and reselling clothes and fashion accessories. Lily also has experience as an accounting assistant.

Steemit Profile - steemit.com/@lilypanama

Sample

Ordering
You may order through our online shopor simply message me with the details. We accept multiple payment methods including Bitcoin and most altcoins.
Editor of BitcoinMXN, Contact Mefor PR or Advertising Opportunities

English & Spanish Copywriting Services

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: English & Spanish Ghostwriters For Your Website ($0.05/word)

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 pm

That is a really low rate I think. I remember that 500-700 word articles went for something 10-15$.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Services”