kenmoh

use of bitcoin

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi, I'm a new bitcoin subscriber. I want to understand how the bitcoin exchange works. For instance, if I want to purchase a product worth $50 and want to pay with bitcoin, what will be the equivalent in bitcoin? In other words, the bitcoin to dollar exchange, is it real time or proposed?

nitish.tom

Re: use of bitcoin

Mon May 22, 2017 8:01 pm

You can only pay using bitcoins on sites that accept bitcoins and there the price will be mentioned in terms of bitcoins so you need not worry about the change in exchange rates . I hope I answered your question

chris.collins
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi, I'm a new bitcoin subscriber. I want to understand how the bitcoin exchange works. For instance, if I want to purchase a product worth $50 and want to pay with bitcoin, what will be the equivalent in bitcoin? In other words, the bitcoin to dollar exchange, is it real time or proposed?
its not the correct topic sir, but 50$ its not enough not for mining, not for trading

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 am

The bitcoin:dollar exchange ratio fluctuates alot due to high volatility. We have a price ticker here on bitcoin.com. Look at the top right side of your screen, the current BTC/USD price should be there.
:twisted:

patrickcoin
Banned
Banned

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:59 am

There are a lot thing you can buy using bitcoin. Like people in Venezuela are buying food and services with BTC due to currency ban in the country.

Return to “Meetups”