blockshow

Do you believe BitCoin will grow as much as everyone says it will?

Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:03 pm

A lot of famous people in the industry constantly saying that bitcoin will rise to heaven but most of their theories can be debunked.
I agree that blockchain technology has potential but people will not be easy to let go the things they are familiar with.

Don't you think that all that praise that BitCoin is getting is not honest?

Bitcoin is the kind of game the earlier you got in, the more money you will get. All these Bitcoin millionaires have their millions in bitcoin and if one day bitcoin drops to 0 they are left with nothing.

Of course, it is in their interest to spread the most flattering things about bitcoin and telling everyone to get onboard, because it drives the coin price up and their wealth grows exponentially.
BlockShow is a major international event for showcasing established blockchain solutions. twitter.com/CoinTelegraphEV
facebook.com/BlockShow.Official

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Re: Do you believe BitCoin will grow as much as everyone says it will?

Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Yes, I agree with your post, people are saying that bitcoin price will go up and it can go 5000$ till end of this year but now bitcoin pricing day by day and I am afraid that people will loose their money quickly.

https://worldcore.eu/blog/getting-debit-card-online/

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Bitcoin definitely has the potential to go up multiple times its current price. But it's almost impossible to predict right now in my opinion. Who knows? The #1 coin after 10 years might not be bitcoin, or maybe not even litecoin or ethereum. Maybe it's a coin that hasn't been made yet.

alinadixon11
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:48 am

I heard forecasts in which was said that bitcoin would cost more than 20,000 in 4 years. I think it is nonsense. It's too unpredictable. In one day, everything will grow or fall, but this is the usual property of currencies. :?

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Yes, I agree with your post, people are saying that bitcoin price will go up and it can go 5000$ till end of this year but now bitcoin pricing day by day and I am afraid that people will loose their money quickly.

I think the biggest risk of losing right now is the blocksize debate. I think if segwit activates and the activation goes well we will see the price skyrocket to over $3k. Otherwise, I see a highly volatile situation where we see the price dip under $2k.

patrick.miller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:58 am

I think the biggest risk of losing right now is the blocksize debate. I think if segwit activates and the activation goes well we will see the price skyrocket to over $3k. Otherwise, I see a highly volatile situation where we see the price dip under $2k.
I agree. It's really important to get this transaction malleability bug fixed ASAP. It is a serious bug that is preventing much better scripting possibilities in Bitcoin.

Let's hope that Jeff Garzik heard the cats and get BIP91 activated. If he and that team can activate BIP91 and increase the legacy block size to 2mb via a hard fork, he'll be a fucking legend.

cryptobit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:22 am

Yes I do believe that it will happen since I have been in this bitcoin platform since months and years I am watching its growth.
Even though it hasn't rose to its full potential it's definitely going to fly way more.
But there will always be fluctuations like any other market product. So know how to deal well.

cryptobit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Yes I do believe it. Because since the beginning of my crypto journey I have been finding massive changes in bitcoin and the changes definitely indicate that there is more than 99.99% chance that it will reach the target very soon.

Dominicс

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:52 pm

I hope that bitcoin will grow in the coming years, since I plan to invert the money in btc

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”