krol_bitcoin

Re: Buy Bitcoin with my local currency

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Hey everyone =) I'm just touching base here to see if anyone found a way to buy bitcoins =)

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Hey everyone =) I'm just touching base here to see if anyone found a way to buy bitcoins =)
Yeah, like thousands of ways. Localbitcoins is one option
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

murtcepsxz

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JxeT2xQZ2LQca9TumVENpLAoz9vni2V7S

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:37 am

Hi,

I don't know if this suggestion would work for you but seeing as how difficult it seems to be (and I've read through the above) I thought I might as well throw it out.

If you can get your AOA into a ZAR account with little or no commission then you could open a Revolut account which will take ZAR and exchange to XBT at no commission. I suggest this because Revolut will accept ZAR (through a regular bank account) but not AOA. I am not familiar with South African retail banks, or apps, but maybe something like TransferWise or M-Pesa (well, not that one, but something like it) could help. Namibian banks take AOA and ZAR don't they?

My point is to piggy back the chain through little (preferably zero) commission steps. This isn't a solution, but I hope it gives you some ideas.

Cheers,
MZ

WirexApp

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:19 pm

You can instantly buy Bitcoin via any 3d secured Debit/Credit card top up with Wirex. You can buy a maximum of 500 $, Eur & £ per currency, per day.

If you are based in the UK or EU; you can also buy via bank transfer, where the limit is up £7.5k per transaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkFFlpw ... MoL1BnPfAL

JasbirSunny

Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:29 pm

But don't trade with hitbtc exchange because hitbtc is a scam exchange and they stole my 154380 amm tokens worth of thousands of dollars from my account and at that time deposits and withdrawals are unavailable..I m just asking to exchanger that who gives u the rights to stole the users wallet?? These types of cheap exchangers looted the users money... I had all proofs but didn't know where to submit my complaint?

fouad18

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Help, any people hear about x-crypto.com to sell BTC and receive dollars via pay pal? The web page promises attractive price: €9739 for btc! Can anybody trust site?

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 05, 2018 1:48 pm

When it comes to picking a reputable cryprocurrency exchanger to buy or sell Bitcoin, this platform https://changevisor.com/ works best. It's a great platform for those who are trying to get the best deals for currency rates.

Return to “Trading Discussion”