creationlayer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Saving up to 29% on Amazon and making Profit

Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:17 am

You've probably already heard of Purse.io. You can save up to 29% off of Amazon items, and they'll be launching their market place soon.

Of course, for your personal purchases purse is great, and I'm actually typing this on a laptop I got a good discount on through purse. However, you can also use these discounts to resell items to other businesses, craigslist, or eBay. Purse is one of the ways the Bitcoin community has shown that Bitcoin can actually get great discounts and benefits, the beauty of new technology.

I would recommend trying popular items like iPads, Xbox, or maybe hard drives, or other items that are basically a commodity, or in high demand.

For instance by buying them at a 29% discount, you will be able to sell them for 10% less than amazon and still make a decent profit.

Here is a recent example of our purchases on Amazon:

Give Purse.io a try!

I look forward to hearing your own stories, and ways of saving money with Bitcoin
We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done.
-Alan Turing

box0214
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Saving up to 29% on Amazon and making Profit

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:42 am

im afraid of the reports of people using stolen credit cards. i mean how can they even prevent that. can u imagine if the police come knocking because you ordered something from there. its a bit scary to use purse.io

i know they have the verification thing, but those thing seem like you can fake it easily.

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:23 am

The vast majority of the purchases on Purse.io are with Amazon gift cards.
I've personally done hundreds of transactions on Purse and never had any problems with people using stolen credit cards.
The photos above are actually my own purchases.
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

stingers
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Purse should also start allowing purchases with 0% discount. I don't know if its just my personal experience but here in India sometimes I had to wait for a very long time to get my order approved by a buyer. I am fine with paying exact amount (i.e 0 discount) if my orders start getting accepted quickly.
Tip : 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Purse should also start allowing purchases with 0% discount. I don't know if its just my personal experience but here in India sometimes I had to wait for a very long time to get my order approved by a buyer. I am fine with paying exact amount (i.e 0 discount) if my orders start getting accepted quickly.
You can set the requested discount rate to whatever you want, including zero.
Perhaps in some countries the person paying with Bitcoin may need to pay a slight premium.

Good luck!
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

stingers
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:46 am

You can set the requested discount rate to whatever you want, including zero.
Perhaps in some countries the person paying with Bitcoin may need to pay a slight premium.

Good luck!
Oh! Thanks for telling me that! I wasn't able to do that earlier. LoL seems like it was a browser issue!
Thanks
Tip : 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”