vergouweannebritt

Bitcoin 2017

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:54 am

I am an avid reader when it comes to crypto currency and bitcoin. As relation to it. I have to supply my decision in my weekly trading. I have read in one article, Bitcoin 2017 that the latest news about it is that has successfully passed the $800 for the first time in the first quarter of 2017..

What do you think, is this the right time for me to invest in bitcoin??

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Re: Bitcoin 2017

Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:24 am

I am an avid reader when it comes to crypto currency and bitcoin. As relation to it. I have to supply my decision in my weekly trading. I have read in one article, Bitcoin 2017 that the latest news about it is that has successfully passed the $800 for the first time in the first quarter of 2017..

What do you think, is this the right time for me to invest in bitcoin??
The thing is, pretty much no one knows what the bottom price will be. :P

Some say the best time to buy would be the day before August 1, some say a week after August 1, maybe some would also say the end of August, etc. Everyone is just pretty much guessing as of now. It's sort of a gamble in a way.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:56 pm

try this website which gives 9% daily payout... i got 12 payout till now...

<< link removed >>

Please don't promote Ponzi schemes, especially to new members who may not fully understand the risks.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:47 pm

try this website which gives 9% daily payout... i got 12 payout till now...

<< link removed>>

Please don't promote Ponzi schemes, especially to new members who may not fully understand the risks.
Thanks for pointing that out, please hit the report post button in future if it's not too much trouble incase i don't stumble apon it myself.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

GreyWyvern
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Db3ACR6PpK5pkMFMn3DAErQ47y9zhxSPo

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:03 pm

The right time to invest in BTC is seven years ago. :)

The second best time is now. Although it's probably wise to diversify your holdings among several cryptocurrencies. I firmly believe cryptos are the future of money, but whether BTC or another currency takes the crown is not entirely for sure.
Estimate the return on a pool.bitcoin.com contract: http://www.greywyvern.com/code/javascri ... itcoincalc

vanityaddrs
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qthrhmdmfawq6w4lzmjrce3reuxt06pvvnhpk

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:17 pm

The right time to invest in BTC is seven years ago. :)

The second best time is now. Although it's probably wise to diversify your holdings among several cryptocurrencies. I firmly believe cryptos are the future of money, but whether BTC or another currency takes the crown is not entirely for sure.
Yes, seven years ago... :)

I think Roger was absolutely correct in that doco when he said it's never too late to get in and start enjoying yourself and get into Bitcoin. I would caution against buying in at near record highs, but if you're long on BTC and don't mind being patient, there is at least the chance that if you lose in the short term you'll win in the years to come. I find buying in regularly when the price dips is a decent strategy with the lack of financial, economic and whatever information others have.

It seems to me Bitcoin has survived the biggest threats thrown at it so far, and cryptographic currencies generally but especially Bitcoin are not going away, and will continue to have value, even if there ends up a split and/or a successor to Bitcoin in the years to come.
BTC bc1qthrhmdmfawq6w4lzmjrce3reuxt06pvvnhpkj6

Return to “Trading Discussion”