Forum rules
The more people that are involved, the more interesting this AMA series will be for everyone.
Please help spread the word of this amazing AMA series on your own social media. (YES, EVEN YOURS!)
Short URL: AMA.Bitcoin.com
Hashtag: #BTCAMA
When the AMAs are finished, all the answers will be compiled into a free E-book!
smoothie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, the world's first implementation of Zerocoin. AMA

Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:34 am

ok
Last edited by smoothie on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

moneta
AMA
AMA

Re: I'm Gary Le, co-founder of Moneta, the world's first implementation of Zerocoin. AMA

Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:40 am

Where exactly do you ask if that is me in the links or not? If you want an answer to a question, you need to at least state your question in a readable manner.

smoothie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:56 am

You said that Zerovert was an alpha release...

Where was that specified in your zerovert announcement where I put up a screenshot of it?

Please link me directly to where this is specified as I may have missed it.

creationlayer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:18 am

This is an AMA, more so than even reddit where a number of questions get missed.

If you can condense your questions into a singular post if possible, this makes things easier for everyone.
We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done.
-Alan Turing

smoothie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:58 am

This is an AMA, more so than even reddit where a number of questions get missed.

If you can condense your questions into a singular post if possible, this makes things easier for everyone.

I can see the need to put all questions in one post.

Problem with that approach is if I have a follow up question and put it into my previous post that was answered it is likely that the OP will not see the question.

Forgive me if I am doing it wrong.

creationlayer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:19 am

I can see the need to put all questions in one post.

Problem with that approach is if I have a follow up question and put it into my previous post that was answered it is likely that the OP will not see the question.

Forgive me if I am doing it wrong.
It's fine discussion is good, just a suggestion.
We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done.
-Alan Turing

jwinterm

Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:09 am

In the context of the Zerovert debacle:

Do you plan to release your new coin with the source at launch?

What will emission schedule look like (assuming it is PoW)?

Will there be a premine? If so, what % of coins? ICO?

smoothie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:18 am

it has been over 2 days since the last two questions from myself and another user were posted...

no answer yet...

still waiting.

jwinterm

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:38 pm

it has been over 2 days since the last two questions from myself and another user were posted...

no answer yet...

still waiting.

I guess he thought it was like an "ask me anything except about the thing that i said i was here to be asked about" :P

Seems like a legit project...

CryptAxe
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:09 am

no answer yet...

still waiting.

I guess he thought it was like an "ask me anything except about the thing that i said i was here to be asked about" :P

Seems like a legit project...
More advertising than AMA.
CryptAxe.com | bitcoinhivemind.com

smoothie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:57 pm

@Gary, It has been over 5 days and you have not answered questions relating directly to your own project.

So much for being transparent and people taking you seriously.

You show up for an ASK ME ANYTHING, answer some questions then run away...

Great show of trust when asking others to trust you and your team with a ZEROCOIN implementation.

:D

smoothie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:23 am

still no answer...

did Gary Le run away?

Return to “AMA - Ask Me Anything”