Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
kateryna.oliinyk
Banned
Banned

Which cryptocurrency is worth buying now?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:16 pm

What are your thoughts and decisions???

GreyWyvern
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Db3ACR6PpK5pkMFMn3DAErQ47y9zhxSPo

Re: Which cryptocurrency is worth buying now?

Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:29 pm

The cryptocurrency space is almost universally down in the past couple days, but there hasn't been bad news about any of them in particular that I know about. I think any crypto you thought was a good investment before is still a good investment now. Especially now. It's a good buying opportunity!
Estimate the return on a pool.bitcoin.com contract: http://www.greywyvern.com/code/javascri ... itcoincalc

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm eyeing on getting myself more ethereum since it crashed alot, but I'm going to be patient and play it safe. it might just crash more.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:31 pm

What are your thoughts and decisions???
How much money do you have to work with?

Bitcoin is on sale right now, but if you only have a few thousand dollars/euro/yen you're not able to buy a lot of coins, which limits your leverage (from an investment perspective).

A "leverage-rich" alternative would be Litecoin. It's seen a lot of attention recently as it's jumped from $10 to $50 in 7 months and now floats around $45. And Litecoin's creator, Charlie Lee, just quit his role at Coinbase to devote more attention to the alternative currency. Litecoin hasn't seen the real break out that Bitcoin has. And given that Litecoin will have a supply of about 4 times Bitcoin (84m vs. 21m coins), we could generally assume that Litecoin could achieve 1/4th the value per coin. This mark is merely a broad assumption assuming the supply and demand are equal for both coins (which is unlikely), but it serves as a "line in the sand" to determine if Litecoin is over bought or over sold. At $45 I think there's a lot of opportunity for growth.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:19 pm

I would highly suggest litecoin. It is has quintupled in price since this time a year ago, and has successfully been able to activate segwit so it shows some potential in the near term.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 am

In general, the most expensive cryptocurrency is Bitcoin now. It costs almost $ 3,000. However, now almost all crypto currencies have fallen in price by 20%. That's why if you want to invest in a cryptocurrency, it's better to do it now.
Not sure if now is actually the right time to buy, as I'm expecting more dips in the future. But yea, we're just making guesses as of now so your guess is just as good as mine :D

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:37 pm

With what is now happening with eth and bitcoin, I most likely will choose some unpopular altcoins. Like monero or recoin

karasurizero
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:11 pm

In my opinion bitcoin now costs so much so i think that better to invest in new cryptocurrency like REcoin. It seems reliable

I think this is will be somethIng like with BTC. At first all were LIKE "WTF" but now they make a money for buying it.

Dmitriy Khomenkov
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:26 pm

In August, a new crypto currency appeared, which is very different from the others. I would define it as a crypto-securities. This is a recoin. This coin is backed by real estate in America, Canada and Switzerland. A few days ago sales began. Has anyone already invested?

GreyWyvern
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Db3ACR6PpK5pkMFMn3DAErQ47y9zhxSPo

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Recoin shills are like cancer. :(
Estimate the return on a pool.bitcoin.com contract: http://www.greywyvern.com/code/javascri ... itcoincalc

polinaeremina87

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Everyone is writing about recoin, I got a wish to search more about it :o

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Not sure, maybe NEO? Hard to say.
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

AshantiCompton05
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Interesting post. I was about to start a similair discussion. Sell the coins that you know nothing about. Do proper research on any coin you buy. If the market falls at least you can hold your coins knowing they have a long term future. An interesting website I found: https://www.coincheckup.com This site did all the research for you. It's truly amazing. Go to: https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/NEO#analysis To see the: NEO Investment and research analysis.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”