Randall
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1G7kCbr6U82YqsSMgMTC45gCUcKrfgUDC3

Re: $1,000 Bitcoin prize for the most appreciated post on this forum

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:35 pm

I am not sure if I am supposed to post this here as part of the giveaway but please check out my topic and share your experiences! :D

bitcoin-discussion/how-did-you-get-into ... t1819.html
Primedice.com Moderator
Email: support@primedice.com
BitcoinTalk: Kiritsugu

I've also won 3+ BTC at BitcoinPenguin, come check it out!

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:39 pm

I have thought it may be a good idea to have separate prizes for normal members and moderators.
There has been some fantastic topics started by both groups.

I have personally started the signed message thread to prevent scammers and imposters signing up here which has become a very popular thread: marketplace/signed-message-verification ... =signature

Another thread i have created that is getting a bit of attenion and a topic that must be discussed is the thread regarding signature campaigns on this forum: topic491.html

I must thank magma and roger for implementing my idea of a warning on the gambling board stating that this forum is not responsable for losses or scams, it was also added that if gambling is no longer fun then it's time to stop, i like that bit, sounds very true although im not a gambler myself.

There is so many good threads created its going to be hard to pick a winner but im posting this because when the competition is this tough it's always best to do something to stand out in the crowd.

Good luck to all ;)
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

stingers
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Glad to join this forum! Best of luck roger and i really think that this forum has the ability to give the previous forum a tough competition!
Tip : 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

Smartie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 15AKoY8reEDneks3f7VH4tazBdCGzU4e2R

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:06 am

Nice start, hope to see a lot of these promotions being done to improve post quality and spam free initiatives. 8-)
send all likes to 15AKoY8reEDneks3f7VH4tazBdCGzU4e2R :D

szwu

Donate BTC of your choice to 39kJhx2JFvLdnvTtMCe951JKvH139CVUY7

Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 pm

[quote="stingers"]Glad to join this forum! Best of luck roger and i really think that this forum has the ability to give the previous forum a tough competition![/quote]
agree! Now I can access this forum in China mainland without vpn bitcointalk is already blocked.

Coinmarketswot

Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:05 am

If I win the 4 BTC, I'll find sponsors to multiply the 4 BTC to setup a real Miss/Mister Universe Contest Bitcoin, Brain & Beauty.

Not so much about the 4 BTC, but the uplifting vibe and publicity is needed to attract models and beautiful talents.
The 4 BTC including the multiplication will be honored to the winners of the contest.

Social Engineer our Ecosystem.
Spice up the Bitcoin Ecosystem.
Educate the public, by experiencing Bitcoin, done by social interaction with the contestants.
Share experiences, get Bitcoin out of the abstract world into the real world.

@coinmarketswot

Btc.ctB
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FUNBmsFVkDM3J8HDTbspuQbZdMKRsqDcm

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:10 pm

This site is awesome. We need to make it really big. Now bitcointalk is biggest forum but not the best. We have chance! I will make more good post's. If you want reply in my post's! I wanna know what you think:)
Last edited by Btc.ctB on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mamesso

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Доброго времени суток! Меня зовут Сергей Погодаев, я из России город Омск! Каждый вечер вот уже пошёл второй месяц,как я начал зарабатывать биткоины ! Я знаю, что скоро в России признают криптовалюту БИТКОИН ! На сегодняшний день биткоин считается самой дорогой валютой в мире и это классно ! Мне нравится зарабатывать биткоины, это просто кайф ведь всё это бесплатно, 3-4 часа в сутки за неделю набегает приличная сумма, которую потом выводишь на свой кошелёк и с каждой транзакцией на моём кошельке увеличивается сумма денег ! КЛАССНО! КЛАССНО! КЛАССНО! Конечно всех денег не заработаешь, но у нас в России говорят: Курочка по зёрнышку клюёт!
Вообщем скажу одно БИТКОИН - РУЛИТ и это ФАКТ!
 ! Message from: Fremont (Global Moderator)
I have restored this post which was removed by another mod for not being in the English language; though it was not posted in English, this particular thread is posted as an announcement and as such it appears in every board, including the Russian language board. As Bitcoin is a global, borderless, stateless currency, I consider it only right that we treat this forum in the same manner. While posts in various languages should be kept to their respective boards for ease of navigation and understanding, posts in all languages which are posted in an 'announcement' topic that appears within all boards on the forum should certainly be accommodated.

MSeven

Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:48 pm

My first attempt at speaking on stage after 3 decades of paralyzing stage fright, I needed my dear friends, Nick Szabo, Edmund Moy and Dr. Craig Wright who are always there for me when I call. What a lucky gal I am! They definitely carried me.

Pay attention to the argument between Nick and Craig...exciting stuff in the mix regarding complete v incomplete turing loop which Craig says is a "yes" as is, within Bitcoin protocol, (Jeff Garzik says CAN happen in the future) and Nick argues that "no" it cannot as is.

for anything to be truly great, I am convinced there has to be a girl involved to stir up excitement because we're typically colorful and fun. So this is my gift to you, the Bitcoin Community- Nick's first talk at a conference...he owed me a favor, an introduction to a brilliant mind, Dr. Wright and a casual discussion with some of the most relevant men in money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvQTwjVmrE

Tatyana

Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:08 am

A book about Bitcoin for blondes. In the Russian language.

http://www.slideshare.net/megapolisnewsss/za-bitcoin

MrPUMP
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1ArpzzFgHT9gNsFtpCsyTbQxNG88kjVGrD

Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:32 am

I will try to go for this :) Really good payment

DiamondCardz
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 171717Lqgyi88sqSqRtToFYUYmJqeq5Bui

Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:16 pm

Forum members that registered before the deadline will be allowed to vote for which post was the most appreciated.
In my opinion I think you should just let the staff team pick the most valuable post. Letting forum members vote is just going to result in abuse, spam creation of accounts via Tor/proxies/dynamic IPs, et cetera.
I'm DiamondCardz, a freelance writer & software enthusiast. | Reputation

SandWish
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1SandqUWYmn5FpC2wuMCCFtZYFpTF71kg

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:26 pm

You know, I would love to win those, I never saw them all together, I would give away half of that because for me is very much, I mean, for me would be enough 2 to feel happy.
Best luck to the winner, and I Wish you the best!
I foreseen that the person who wins will really need those.

dobcrypto
Junior Mod
Junior Mod

Donate BTC of your choice to 1G8qML6X94EP7qa9W5CKbcPzPfgFHr4E9f

Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Круто, я только попал сюда, списавшись с Роджером.
Он сразу предложил быть модератором русской ветки, на что я и согласился.
Так что, заходите на русскую ветку, будем общаться и развивать форум!

Cool, I just got here, after correspondence with Roger.
He immediately offered to be the moderator of Russian branch, to which I agreed.
So, come on to Russian branch, will communicate and promote a forum!
24/7 Trading bot / The automatic profit generator for Poloniex/Bittrex/Kraken/Bitfinex/Binance/Huobi/GDAX/Bitmex
[url=https://gunbot.vip]Get GUNBOT License: https://gunbot.vip[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/c/dobcryptocurrency]Youtube channel "Добыча криптовалюты"[/url]

theRattler

Donate BTC of your choice to 13fbF72A71e4ofMTqTHSgpTRsRGWiQNRcp

Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Bitcoin Articles That Give Us A Taste of
the Future

:P :P :P

Why Bitcoin Could Be Much More Than a Currency
Bitcoin doesn’t have to replace government-backed money to improve the way we do business online.
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/53 ... -currency/

Bitcoin and the Digital-Currency Revolution
For all bitcoin’s growing pains, it represents the future of money and global finance.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-revolut ... 1422035061

Bitcoin’s Dark Side Could Get Darker
Investors see riches in a cryptography-enabled technology called smart contracts–but it could also offer much to criminals.
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/54 ... et-darker/

A New Competitor for Bitcoin Aims to Be Faster and Safer
A Stanford professor claims to have invented a Bitcoin-like system that can handle payments faster and with more security.
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/53 ... and-safer/
The future of cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and beyond
The digital currency has caused any number of headaches for law enforcement. Now entrepreneurs and academics are scrambling to build a better version.
http://www.nature.com/news/the-future-o ... nd-1.18447

The Looming Problem That Could Kill Bitcoin
The man who took over stewardship of Bitcoin from its mysterious inventor says the currency is in serious trouble.
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/54 ... l-bitcoin/

Banks Embrace Bitcoin’s Heart but Not Its Soul
Major financial institutions like some technical features of Bitcoin but are building their own versions that leave out the digital cash and built-in economics.
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/54 ... -its-soul/
- BAM -

redjedievolution

Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:19 pm

I'll write in spanish because its better for me. Its a beautiful history i received in a dream after some years of understanding about Bitcoin.

Además de la nuestra, existe otra raza de seres humanoides. Ellos son cientos de miles de años mas avanzados que nosotros, y tras haber superado con creces todas las dificultades que tiene la evolución. Consiguieron superar y trascender los problemas que nuestro propio EGO nos da. A lo largo de miles de años tras superar sus propios problemas y rediseñarse como una raza única de seres, comprendiendo que todos en realidad son uno solo, porque solo los Egos de cada individuo les separa, y tras superar al EGO, se convirtieron en UNO, una única raza viviendo al unísono, con multitud de habilidades entre ellas la telepatía, la salud, etc...

Se dedicaron a viajar por el cosmos y a observar todas las diferentes posibilidades que Dios había creado en su infinitud e inmensidad, hasta que en cierto momento vislumbraron nuestro planeta Tierra. Tras acercarse y poder observarlo mas detenidamente, se sintieron identificados con nosotros, puesto que se veían a ellos mismos en nosotros y pudieron darse cuenta, que practicamente eran como ellos pero hace muchos miles de años.

Atónitos se cuestionaron sus propias leyes de no intervención en planetas de menor evolución, tal y como dictan las leyes cósmicas... Pero les costó mucho y al final decidieron intentar ayudar... Comenzaron a analizar nuestro planeta poco a poco, y empezaron a darse cuenta que había poderes separados de la gente, gobiernos, empresas, ricos... eran diferentes de la gente normal, y se dieron cuenta de los problemas que tenemos con nuestro ego, nuestras emociones y sentimientos...

Con el paso del tiempo comprendieron que existen 3 Grandes temas que tienen sometida a la Raza Humana del planeta Tierra.

.-Energía
.-Medicina
.-Economía

Comprendieron que por mas que nos ayudaban con tecnología filtrada, solar, eolica, etc... no podian liberarnos...
Por mas que nos ayudaron a cuidarnos nuestros cuerpos, a instruirnos... no podían liberarnos....

Pero con la economía, se dieron cuenta que: Si nos ayudaban económicamente, nosotros mismos nos liberaríamos en Energía y Medicina...

Estudiaron detenidamente todas las formas de control sobre la población a nivel económico, dinero-deuda, préstamos, hipotecas, etc...

Por ese motivo decidieron crear y filtrar la tecnología del Blockchain, Y así surgió Bitcoin, la moneda descentralizada que nos liberará del yugo de nuestros gobernantes y multinacionales y que nos ayudará a liberarnos en materia de Energía y nos permitirá mejorar en temas de Salud.

Dentro de unos años, la economía tal como la conocemos habrá muerto. Y todo el mundo podrá pagar con sus propias monedas sin tener que pagar nada a gobiernos corruptos y multinacionales que nos devoran.

Seremos libres económicamente, y gracias a ello, obtendremos la libertad total, Económica y de Salud.

Thank you Bitcoin.

MSeven

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:04 am

My first attempt at speaking on stage after 3 decades of paralyzing stage fright, I needed my dear friends, Nick Szabo, Edmund Moy and Dr. Craig Wright who are always there for me when I call. What a lucky gal I am! They definitely carried me.

Pay attention to the argument between Nick and Craig...exciting stuff in the mix regarding complete v incomplete turing loop which Craig says is a "yes" as is, within Bitcoin protocol, (Jeff Garzik says CAN happen in the future) and Nick argues that "no" it cannot as is.

for anything to be truly great, I am convinced there has to be a girl involved to stir up excitement because we're typically colorful and fun. So this is my gift to you, the Bitcoin Community- Nick's first talk at a conference...he owed me a favor, an introduction to a brilliant mind, Dr. Wright and a casual discussion with some of the most relevant men in money.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Digg
Share on Reddit
Share on Google+

I posted this HERE prior to it going public on Bitcoin Investor. There are over 40K views in 24 hours. What craziness!

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:37 am

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Digg
Share on Reddit
Share on Google+

I posted this HERE prior to it going public on Bitcoin Investor. There are over 40K views in 24 hours. What craziness!
You did a fantastic job! Of course there is always room for improvement but that is with anything. I have only done one public speaking event in my life so far and it went much worse; I was a nervous wreck! If you continue though you will only get better, so keep it up. The panel was great too, and as you said, the part where Nick and Craig started to debate was cool. I'd love to see them debate further on the topic!

MSeven

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:31 am

They had agreed to do a video podcast with me after January where they would discuss it and Craig was writing his paper. That will now not be happening.

And regarding Craig, either he is SN or he is not. Who cares? #NotISaidTheFly

What IS true is that his life has been nearly, if not totally destroyed by the journalists. The hacker/extortionist had no power. That cunt Leah and her beta boys, along with Sam took circumstantial evidence and knowingly put out the piece, admitting that they did so without evidence. THIS should be the outrage.

MSeven

Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:33 am

And thanks for the compliment. I had been up all night helping someone suffering a terrible weed-induced panic attack and could hardly see straight. But I was happy with it as were the panelists and the people in the room and most viewers. The next time I get on a stage, it will be a paid gig for sure! Lol

AllanFree

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:45 am

Hello Roger thank you for putting up this forum.

Have a couple of short questions.
Since going off the gold standard, all value has been distorted. Purchasing power is determined in U.S. dollars. With the dollar being distorted as well. How will Bitcoin establish a new value system?

With 50% of the current bitcoins in less than a 1000 people's hands. I myself expect these people to be leading the way on making bitcoin a sustainable currency. Your thoughts? If I had your wealth. I would be using my resources to make people free and independent of economic slavery. I wonder why aren't you? I see you spreading just enough wealth around to seem charitable. But no real actions to free people. And yes I do appreciate what you have done especially for Ross. But I want to see people freed entirely of economic slavery.

The best way to give bitcoin a new boost. Build a sustainable community and pay labor with bitcoin. Have homes paid for in bitcoin. Get in the construction business and start building in Pensacola, Florida.

All that being said. If you want to save yourself or any that you love. You will have to save the world. No pressure. The future is not what it used to be!

Déjà vu

Donate BTC of your choice to 16o8YYnCafQaY6ang5hSrd2DZeAFytNwXi

Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:21 am

First of all, thank you for all the great gestures!

Happy New Years to everybody!!

This is my first post I thought I contribute my 2 cents...

THE COIN THAT CHANGED THE WORLD

New Years Eve, Florianopolis, Brazil.

If you told me twenty four hours ago that I would be spending New Years Eve in one of the most vibrant beach cities in South America, and that I would be spending it writing about the Black Death, I probably wouldn’t have believed you.

What is this has to do with bitcoin? One might understandably ask, but if you hang with me for a second, it will all become clear very shortly.

Paint It Black

If you went back in time to the 1350s and told people that the Black Death was the catalyst to one of the most important black swan events in history, they probably would have believed you even less.

Europe, as most places, was hit hard, it was the ground zero for the Black Death, although some people would argue that it was the migrants fleeing westward from the Byzantine Empire that brought the plague with them, along with some scientific writings and delicious cuisine. Others would say that it all started with the Bubonic plague in Crimea.

As you can observe these two subjects, the immigrants and Crimea are never out of fashion, but I'm digressing.

The recovery from the plague was both slow and hard, it would take Europe 150 years to recover politically, economically and socially. But it was the religious institutions that recovered the slowest since they were the last to be repopulated, as parents needed every available child in agriculture.

Why would the Catholic Church need so many children for? Is the first question that comes to mind.

First of all, I know how this sounds, opening with a deadly plague and following up with this particular of question while writing about bitcoin. Where is this guy going with this, right?

You see, the reason I’m bringing up the subject is that in that era, there was no Facebook, no Twitter, no Snapchat, nothing of the sort. The only way to spread the word of God was by hand. So whenever you wanted a book copied, you would go to a scribe at a monastery, and they would copy it for you.

Such a procedure would require the church to ‘hire’ children at a young age before they reach military age and force them to ‘pull a Bart Simpson' copying the same sentences time and time again, by hand. As you might’ve guessed, you need a lot of hands!

Enter Gutenberg, the Satoshi Nakamoto of the 1500s.

Now, with a new player in town that is set on changing the rules of the game, and with the printing press revolutionizing society and providing the ability to spread information not only faster and cheaper than the status quo, but also in a much more accurate manner, it was only a matter of until the scribe craft became obsolete.

Violence is All They Know

The Catholic Church, which had previously held an absolute monopoly on the scarcity of information, did what they did best in that era, unleashing the wrath of god on whoever went against the interest of the ruling class. First, they started slow, with imprisonment, which for that era it was as vanilla as it gets, but eventually they worked their way up to their real objective which was declaring the death penalty for anyone using a printing press in 1535.

And since you are reading this at this very moment, then you’d probably have guessed it: That did not work either, because there’s a little thing about technology that once it’s invented, it cannot be un-invented, from that point on not even the threat of hanging in public could prevent people from sharing and learning.

Just as what happened with disrupting the monopoly on publication, most advances in human life have occurred as a consequence of reducing the government’s monopolies on various aspects of our lives.

Take food for example, one of the most crucial elements for the survival of the species, along with water, air, fire and Wi-Fi (A.K.A the fifth element). It’s easy to forget that the minute we gave a goodbye kiss to the government absolute monopoly on agriculture, breakthroughs started happening left and right: Irrigation systems, fertilizers, advanced machinery… And before we knew it the number of people involved in agriculture went down from 70 percent to almost 3 percent, with a much greater productivity.

The fact that there has been more material progress in the world in the 20th century than in the entire world in all previous centuries combined is astonishing on its own, but it gets even better.

There are now more engineers and scientists alive today than there have been in all of the rest of human history combined. Most of them want to part of the next Uber or the next Airbnb… Most of them seek major breakthroughs solving existing problems. A lot of them are motivated and driven and I suspect a good number of them will eventually succeed, and that’s the beautiful part about it.

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

Less than half a decade ago very few people knew about bitcoin, now it's getting much more traction as some of largest corporations are starting to accept bitcoin as a form of global payment.

But what does that mean for your average Joe? That the more they see bitcoin being accepted in their day to day, the more they would be inclined to adopt it as such. You might not hear about that a lot but the psychological part about this is massively important. Will we see the day when bitcoin becomes vogue in shopping malls from Jacksonville to Jacksonhole? I’m not a hundred percent sure, but I certainly hope so.

The bad part however, is that with each action there is an equal and opposite reaction, in this case, it’s the usual suspects: Governments. States all around the world are becoming increasingly destructive, both in terms of seizing capital and in terms of making capital accumulation more and more difficult. Worse than that, they’re constantly creating new regulations each one more absurd than the other.

Under such circumstances Bitcoin may just be the single biggest thing on the horizon.

In closing thoughts, allow me to rewind back to the beginning, in case you were wondering about the reason why I am not partying tonight as everybody else,

Remember those people I told you about, those millions of entrepreneurs who cutting their teeth on their projects, trying to a make a small change in the world? I’m one of them too, at least in my mind I am. I do not mind the sweat, the early mornings, the late nights, the risky business moves… I actually embrace the process, the countless hours honing my craft, or even making choices like this one, staying home on a busy night and work.

The road is long and curvy, we all know that, I am aware that I will have to work for years to achieve what people call an “overnight success”, but I also know this, that whatever problems or detours I will encounter along the way that I will not give up, partly because I know that when you provide any substantial value to people and solve an actual problem that they have, then you are probably bound to succeed, and that is the reason I am writing this today and the reason why I am certain that Bitcoin will prevail, because I am aware that the value it provides to people is undeniably colossal.

I don’t know what the future holds, if there will be a black swan event like the Black Death in our time, but I think that if we were to experience another renaissance in the coming years, then historians would probably refer to bitcoin as the coin that changed the world.

Happy New Years!

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:51 am

I want to see people freed entirely of economic slavery.

I don't think there is any such thing as "economic slavery", but I invite you to continue this discussion more at: politics-society/
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EsWXN3VcBb2rRenMBYd4V3WTfiZxaaiK3

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:09 pm

continues to believe that this forum will reach 10k users
Image Tip me BCH : qzahl4e8mqy5se6sdnc6j24mv4vtdtlpv5jmnhsw3n

man

Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:50 pm

Greeting Humans! Congratulations! Finally, you have invented something that will make you totally independent! Now we are going to send you the coordinates of the hub through which you can easily and quickly get to our planet . We'll present you to technologies that 10,000 years ahead of human ones! And from now on we are going to celebrate your invention every year at happybirthdaybitcoin.com

Bitcoin_Millionaire

Donate BTC of your choice to 12YbaVxx2vsMr2CnF5zvK3mSRJo42o43XQ

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:18 pm

<<Link Removed>>

i dont need the 1,000$ prize cause i have this site above.

i earn 2 bitcoins a week at the least when i use them all
ANX International

SerutEhtt
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1SeruCcX7fSMAMTLuUbokaP77STszuPJm

Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 am

Did anybody win this?
CoinMama
Buy BTC itcoins with Credit Card or Cash in minutes

0x8d8b18B67F6A0B8B30798E0f63afA3c09f04c130

etc

Donate BTC of your choice to 3Hn1bGcsbs3BqZjR9jdrQomj6fij1DnySc

Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Did anybody win this?
Wanted to know too. I don't see any updates about who won. If it isn't too late for us. I'd love to participate :)

Return to “Project Development”