DavydMAC

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FoFh4kp2r8BsD5Nj3mWRSj8VibGEo2Hno

Bitcoin mining free?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:23 pm

So, i am new to bitcoin and i would like to ask if startminer is a scam site or a legit site?
And if you know some sites to mine free btcs please tell me .
Thanks!

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Bitcoin mining free?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:44 pm

So, i am new to bitcoin and i would like to ask if startminer is a scam site or a legit site?
Thanks!
There is no such thing as free bitcoins so i guess its safe to say that the site would be a scam.

If you want to mine bitcoins then you will need some expensive hardware and expect big power bills.

You are best to just buy some bitcoins and hold them.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Thanks!
"If it's too good to be true, it probably is".

Stay away from those things. Wanting free BTC is like wanting free money. Do work for it, use your real life/online skills.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 am

Thanks!
If it' not a scam, it's still not a great idea. Mining operations are impossible unless you have 100s of machines and can devote yourself to it like it's a start up business. You need to be married to it to really make a profit.
There is no such thing as free bitcoins so i guess its safe to say that the site would be a scam.
The only thing close to "free bitcoins" is the interest very few bitcoin companies are paying...but obviously that requires owning bitcoin first before you can earn the "free bitcoin" off the balance. And to be fair, while you're not paying for this bitcoin in fiat or work, you are in the risk you take leaving your bitcoin with these online wallet companies.

Ziko
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 16wh8bMDNmhwis87WMiqPs11hQHGYuxetW

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:58 am

Hi.
Startminer 100% SCAM, i already tested starminer, make withdraw 0.015. Still waiting.already past 10 days.
Now i use other mining pool. Paying 100%. Welcome bonus 10 Ghs, by 10 Ghscan earn so little money,2-3 usd one month. You can withdraw also without any deposite,instand witdrawnot waiting.
Butif you wish get more profit dont worry can make deposite.
I deposite 200 usd everyday i withdraw my 4 usd profit.
So, its up your wishhow much deposite or not deposite.
I am also New here, i am not sure here may i paste website link, i respect forum rules thats why if you need link please write me inbox or whatsapp.
And who need Scam projects list i can help. I have some Scam bitcoin mining website list which i used and tested from my side.
Good Luck!!

olivia.nelson
Banned
Banned

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:39 pm

By 2017, 1 BTC has exceeded $2000 in value and the market cap for the flagship cryptocurrency surpassed $30 billion in May. Bitcoin’s value actually doubled within the first half of 2017. Bitcoin currently accounts for over 35percent of the total cryptocurrency market. On the busiest days, the number of BTC transactions each day averages around 350,000.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:16 pm

By 2017, 1 BTC has exceeded $2000 in value and the market cap for the flagship cryptocurrency surpassed $30 billion in May. Bitcoin’s value actually doubled within the first half of 2017. Bitcoin currently accounts for over 35percent of the total cryptocurrency market. On the busiest days, the number of BTC transactions each day averages around 350,000.
I think you posted on the wrong thread buddy. :P :P

patrickcoin
Banned
Banned

Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:27 pm

what can be more beneficial mining or trading bitcoin?

patrickcoin
Banned
Banned

Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:29 pm

As I have been trading in bitcoin and mining seems to be a complicated task to me. :?

patrickcoin
Banned
Banned

Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:33 pm

trading can be done by anyone but mining needs favorable climatic conditions, funds and much more to get started with.
hmm I see, will do some more research regarding the topic

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:40 pm

Trading by a mile. Only if you know what you are doing ofcourse. What's an easy way? Just invest. Buy bitcoins at a dip and just keep it until it rises and rises. But ofcourse, theres always a risk, so only invest with an amount that you're ok with losing. Alot of things can happen with bitcoin and crypto.

patrickcoin
Banned
Banned

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Trading by a mile. Only if you know what you are doing ofcourse. What's an easy way? Just invest. Buy bitcoins at a dip and just keep it until it rises and rises. But ofcourse, theres always a risk, so only invest with an amount that you're ok with losing. Alot of things can happen with bitcoin and crypto.
Thanks for your suggestion mate

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks for your suggestion mate
Just to add more info:

I'm going to assume you are new to bitcoin (or quite new); if you are, heres a compilation of guides/information on coindesk. Great material. Link: http://www.coindesk.com/information/

chris.collins
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 am

Thanks!
Its impossible, u wont get any profit without any investment. Forget about it pls

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Thanks!

If you want to mine bitcoins then you will need some expensive hardware and expect big power bills.

+1 on this. Bitcoin is likely to go way up over the years. It's a long term investment, not a short term get rich scheme.

Buy what you can afford now and in 3-5 years I'm pretty sure you will have a significant more fiat value than what you started with.

chris.collins
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Thanks!

+1 on this. Bitcoin is likely to go way up over the years. It's a long term investment, not a short term get rich scheme.

Buy what you can afford now and in 3-5 years I'm pretty sure you will have a significant more fiat value than what you started with.
And what do u think about long term trades?

Return to “Mining”