bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Gambling Warning

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:54 am

I think it would be a good idea to add a warning at the top of the gambling board just to warn user that this site will not be responsible for any losses that user may and most likely will happen if users partaking in gambling.
I have personally seen a family member destroyed by gambling and it's not nice, in my opinion it just like drug addiction.

Something in the same format that we have at the top of the "marketplace" section.

I would like it to say that although user are responsible for their own losses this site cannot be held responsible for losses to legit or scam bitcoin gambling site, just to protect ourselves a little better.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

rendravolt
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13T2aPdsiVtupF4XKScDhJ6RKrwyqNAVoT

Re: Gambling Warning

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:59 am

I strongly agree, all the losses and risks that have been chosen by each person, so all the players back to the gambling itself.

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:59 am

I just updated the template here: gambling-f70/

Looks good?
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:08 am

Maybe just add a small part about Bitcoin.com is not responsible for loses to scam gambling sites also but so far that's just what I wanted, thanks mate!
I like the part you added about if gambling is no longer fun then it's time to stop, well said!
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EsWXN3VcBb2rRenMBYd4V3WTfiZxaaiK3

Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:58 am

Maybe just add a small part about Bitcoin.com is not responsible for loses to scam gambling sites also but so far that's just what I wanted, thanks mate!
I like the part you added about if gambling is no longer fun then it's time to stop, well said!
yeah i was thinking the same, but what we know all the forums provide a place for gambling sites, we also want this to be the best forum on other forums at least give a warning was necessary, cheers
Image Tip me BCH : qzahl4e8mqy5se6sdnc6j24mv4vtdtlpv5jmnhsw3n

Return to “The Suggestion Box”