ama-ask-me-anything/i-am-wences-casares ... t2025.html
1%
bitcoin-discussion/thank-you-bitcoiners-t4967.html - "The Bitcoin Song"
5%
bitcoin-discussion/farmed-accounts-comi ... 11054.html
2%
bitcoin-discussion/it-is-time-for-jihan ... t9469.html
No votes
post28121.html#p28121 - Re: We're forking Bitcoin! (post from rizzlarolla)
2%
bitcoin-discussion/i-m-interested-in-bi ... 11828.html
2%
bitcoin-discussion/keep-your-bitcoin-sa ... 14079.html
4%
technical-support/troubleshooting-full- ... 15134.html
1%
alternative-clients/guide-bitcoin-walle ... 11689.html
2%
bitcoin-discussion/forks-what-are-they- ... 16069.html
3%
dev-tech-talk/utxo-growth-t16019.html
2%
bitcoin-discussion/farmed-accounts-comi ... 11054.html
1%
bitcoin-discussion/bitcoin-blockchain-a ... 16532.html
No votes
media/madia-articles-t16882.html
No votes
scam-accusations/how-to-know-the-projec ... 17105.html
No votes
the-forum/how-we-will-fight-and-control ... 17029.html
2%
beginners-help/why-bitcoin-will-change- ... 16927.html
2%
beginners-help/the-smoking-gun-of-the-f ... 17137.html
No votes
bitcoin-discussion/can-you-please-expla ... 17369.html
7%
bitcoin-discussion/the-future-of-bitcoin-t17390.html
2%
beginners-help/a-no-bs-way-to-get-start ... 17062.html
7%
mining/nastymining-solar-project-t17368.html
10%
items-for-sale/1oz-999-fine-silver-bitc ... 11339.html
No votes
project-development/nasty-mining-pool-coins-t1020.html
4%
mining/mining-support-and-why-you-shoul ... 17716.html
2%
economics/the-canadian-credit-crunch-an ... 17722.html
2%
scam-accusations/grand-theft-bitcoin-th ... 17797.html
1%
alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/t ... 16924.html
No votes
alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/p ... 16095.html
1%
alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/i ... 18166.html
No votes
bitcoin-discussion/bitcoin-cryptocurren ... 18184.html
5%

Total votes: 130
rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Forum.bitcoin.com - 4btc Prize Competition Voting Thread

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:18 pm

After looking over the results, it appears that these 2 members voted for the same thread twice. However, this does not appear to effect the final results either. Just pointing it out.

I'm satisfied. Let's get this rolling! I want to announce that we won. :)
Bitkilo didn't even notice he voted for the same thread twice?
Decoded had 7 voting column's in total, (max 5 allowed) 2 the same thread!

Are banned members votes still counted?

Can anyone link me to these members,
lecongnhan123
OpenYourMindVictory
ian.jackson
Bittymind
Mdburciaga
1. I am allowed to have multiple columns, just that I cannot nominate more than 5, the other two were nominated by other people.

2. Banned users who voted before they were banned should have their votes counted as they were still members of the community at the time.

3. As OgNasty himself has said, it would make no difference to the result. Let's just get this thing going.
You were found to be selling accounts to yourself, or some such thing on bitcointalk, so you should understand why checks are needed?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... sg13736753

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:45 pm

Bitkilo didn't even notice he voted for the same thread twice?
Decoded had 7 voting column's in total, (max 5 allowed) 2 the same thread!

Are banned members votes still counted?

Can anyone link me to these members,
lecongnhan123
OpenYourMindVictory
ian.jackson
Bittymind
Mdburciaga
1. I am allowed to have multiple columns, just that I cannot nominate more than 5, the other two were nominated by other people.

2. Banned users who voted before they were banned should have their votes counted as they were still members of the community at the time.

3. As OgNasty himself has said, it would make no difference to the result. Let's just get this thing going.
You were found to be selling accounts to yourself, or some such thing on bitcointalk, so you should understand why checks are needed?
Woah, so I've sold an account. This was never against the rules and still isn't. Want me to list some names of people that sold accounts when I did? Some of which that still do?

I dont fiddle with these "workarounds" anymore. I have better things to spend my time on, namely having a life.
theres a snake in my boot

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:01 am

Woah, so I've sold an account. This was never against the rules and still isn't. Want me to list some names of people that sold accounts when I did? Some of which that still do?

I dont fiddle with these "workarounds" anymore. I have better things to spend my time on, namely having a life.
I would like to see that list names, yes.
Just proves shit happens.

My point - Bitkilo said members have time to check, so i'm trying to check.
I still can't find Bittymind account. (if you don't know the account name and number, or find a post made by them, they cannot be found)

Do you think Thetamind should prove he is the writer of his post, which was copied here from a blog?
It could be embarrassing to find out later he just copy/pasted?

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18VCRXN7VLrBujpCk5WA9U45CyeQDx3rPA

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:27 am

I am getting tired of these accusations.... I have posted in my blog, stating rizzlarolla name and that' i am thetamind from bitcoin.com...

This is ridiculous.... I am not a liar, and I do not plagurise.....

http://scientificdivinity.tumblr.com/po ... bitcoincom

theres a lot more personal information than I ever wanted to share on this site... my blog, my photo, .... probably find my facebook page too if you look hard enough. So much for anonymity.

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:35 am

deleted photo
Last edited by Thetamind on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:42 am

bitcoin photo.jpg

Theres a photo of me in cambodia, you can match it with the profile picture in my blog.... Do you still need more proof?
I'd urge you to take it down, if youd rather not have that image up here. You are in no place to give out personal images at another's whim. The best way to verify your identity is just to make a post or a temporary edit on the article in your blog.

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 am

No I'll leave it there til everyone has had their chance to confirm. I told you guys I was an honest person, and now I'm going to prove that fact. I don't like being accused of things. So there it is.... and I'll provide more proof if needed.... skype call? video chat? What else? I would have even paid all of you your share should the entire prize been given to me, because, that's what honest people do.

Intriguing
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 18GLWKEbGunnGGxi54TtgUht9syDD61zJi

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:05 am

No I'll leave it there til everyone has had their chance to confirm. I told you guys I was an honest person, and now I'm going to prove that fact. I don't like being accused of things. So there it is.... and I'll provide more proof if needed.... skype call? video chat? What else? I would have even paid all of you your share should the entire prize been given to me, because, that's what honest people do.
I don't think that needed all thats needed is for them hashes to come out and all 4 of us will be happy xD
Checkout blender.io It is the latest bitcoin mixer available

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:06 am

I don't think that needed all thats needed is for them hashes to come out and all 4 of us will be happy xD

Well Detective Rizzlarolla has yet to check you out, or OG Nasty out.... So this is gonna take some time.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:22 am

I still can't find Bittymind account. (if you don't know the account name and number, or find a post made by them, they cannot be found)

Do you think Thetamind should prove he is the writer of his post, which was copied here from a blog?
I don't think that you guys should be using this thread to debate accounts sales, that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you want to continue to discuss the matter please do so in another thread.
Do we also need to be naming names here, we at bitcoin.com feel that everybody has a right to privacy so please do not post the real identities of anyone on the forum without their consent.

@rizzlarolla, you are right i did say that i would give members a couple of days to scrutinise the list and i will stick to my word on that, it is much easier to hold the comp up a couple of days than to find a mistake after the draw and have to deal with that headache.

I will have a look shortly and try find the Bittymind account for you, it has to be somewhere.

Ps, if you get that robot check thing again it deletes all you have written just got back 2 pages and all that you wrote will still be there, copy it in case it happens again but you should be fine the 2nd time.
I know this is annoying and it happens to me sometimes too, i have advised the admins and they are looking into it. I believe it has something to do with the Cloudfair protection.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Intriguing
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:12 am

Oh well should have known having a quick end of this contest wouldn't be possible with rizzlarolla around :/

Might as well come back to the forum in 1 week as that's the amount of the time rizzlarolla will take.

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:30 am

Oh well should have known having a quick end of this contest wouldn't be possible with rizzlarolla around :/

Might as well come back to the forum in 1 week as that's the amount of the time rizzlarolla will take.
Good idea, now that the excitement has worn off.... wake me when the draw is over.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:43 am

Good idea, now that the excitement has worn off.... wake me when the draw is over.
It shouldn't be long before i assign the hashes, i posted on 05/04/2017 @ 8:36pm saying i will give members 2 days to go through the list for themselves so if there are no major complaints as of 8:36pm tomorrow then we start.

I have asked the admins for a little help to find this user Bittymind but if you look at what he voted for then it doesn't change the outcome anyway.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:50 am

Look up any member you want here memberlist.php

and heres bittymind bittymind-u15070/

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:53 am

It shouldn't be long before i assign the hashes, i posted on 05/04/2017 @ 8:36pm saying i will give members 2 days to go through the list for themselves so if there are no major complaints as of 8:36pm tomorrow then we start.

I have asked the admins for a little help to find this user Bittymind but if you look at what he voted for then it doesn't change the outcome anyway.

bittymind-u15070/

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:08 am

bittymind-u15070/
Thanks, now i am at my laptop i can search the members easier.
That user was easy to find so i am surprised rizzlarolla couldn't find him.

Ok all members have been found, I think just about everybody is ready to get this rolling.

@rizzlarolla, have you made all the checks you wanted to make?

Intriguing
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:13 am

bittymind-u15070/

Ok all members have been found, I think just about everybody is ready to get this rolling.

Yessss please I think everyone in the top 4 is anxious on getting their various cool prizes like the trezor and the btc xD

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:59 am

Yessss please I think everyone in the top 4 is anxious on getting their various cool prizes like the trezor and the btc xD
I'm no longer anxious, Detective Rizzlarolla can present us with the conclusive findings of his investigation and then we can move on to the draw.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:40 am

I'm no longer anxious, Detective Rizzlarolla can present us with the conclusive findings of his investigation and then we can move on to the draw.
He usually replies within a snap. Either he's delaying the competition on purpose, or he's going to find some way to complain after the winners have been drawn, or another way to cause confusion.

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:22 am

He usually replies within a snap. Either he's delaying the competition on purpose, or he's going to find some way to complain after the winners have been drawn, or another way to cause confusion.
Well, I'm ready to see the results of his investigation, how about you guys? Detective Rizzlarolla, what evidence do you have to present? Is the draw Rizzlarolla approved or not?

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 am

Well, I'm ready to see the results of his investigation, how about you guys? Detective Rizzlarolla, what evidence do you have to present? Is the draw Rizzlarolla approved or not?
I am not sure why he hasn't posted yet, he knew the 2 days he had to scrutinise the list and ask for more time if needed would be up now. I sent him a PM on bct but no reply either.

In any event we can't hold up this competition any longer, i went through the list myself and am satisfied that i could not find any alt accounts on the list with the tools at my disposal, other members had a couple of days to do the same and we have had no complaints so i think it's time to move forward and assign the hashes.

I am going to use a random number generator to do this, back later tonight with the results. :)

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Image We are ready to get this started. I used the random number generating site: https://www.random.org/ to assign the hashes and here they are below, good luck to everybody!
0. OgNasty
1. Intriguing
2. Decoded
3. Intriguing
4. Thetamind
5. Decoded
6. Intriguing
7. Thetamind
8. OgNasty
9. Thetamind
a. Decoded
b. OgNasty
c. Intriguing
d. Decoded
e. Thetamind
f. OgNasty
Please remember the winner will be chosen from the next block to be mined by the bitcoin.com mining pool, the final hash character from that block will decide the 1st prize winner.

Best of luck everyone!

Regards: bitkilo

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Yeah! Lets do this! I'm ready lol.

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Should take about 8-10 hours for the block to be mined right?

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:40 pm

It'll be the block above 460783 correct?

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:41 pm

It's impossible to tell but hopefully won't be long, below are the date and hashes from the last 10 blocks mined by the bitcoin.com mining pool:

Height Time Hash Size (kB)
460783 (Main Chain) 2017-04-07 09:39:37 000000000000000000cd8dc6d3d7dbdc476fba7976799827e3bb992e6eec5ae3 999.03
460652 (Main Chain) 2017-04-06 12:36:14 000000000000000001af062b06fef0eabe88083b970781f65aafe90647c66882 999.06
460634 (Main Chain) 2017-04-06 08:22:54 000000000000000000d1af9ed8aa75653d1f5cadcfd00b34ee46f086e18960a9 998.96
460620 (Main Chain) 2017-04-06 06:28:32 000000000000000002074d83b53f7be1020d4b1e1e1d8024f090cf5b371707f8 999.11
460594 (Main Chain) 2017-04-06 01:55:13 000000000000000000a4a0b4b35c9540fc849288ed04e3e571c9519f2b7cf313 999.02
460547 (Main Chain) 2017-04-05 17:49:37 000000000000000001270096e46843799715cf2eb140895fd91728941504ad81 999.08
460484 (Main Chain) 2017-04-05 07:55:06 0000000000000000006a2658ad5a6267551bc2688ea13c4c81d37750aab9d51d 999.1
460469 (Main Chain) 2017-04-05 06:42:44 00000000000000000034bf63235672b76770357b2113b238f0d488fe153ca80b 998.97
460462 (Main Chain) 2017-04-05 05:39:20 000000000000000001a38ff4e3df48cac087c7e6041792dc2caa6c8d6b8559f8 999.02
460268 (Main Chain) 2017-04-03 19:26:25 0000000000000000017070e0b781f2ae23b8e211b118453a5db463e9402fa380 998.97

Thetamind
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 pm

It's impossible to tell but hopefully won't be long, below are the date and hashes from the last 10 blocks mined by the bitcoin.com mining pool:

460783 (Main Chain) 2017-04-07 09:39:37 000000000000000000cd8dc6d3d7dbdc476fba7976799827e3bb992e6eec5ae3 999.03
460652 (Main Chain) 2017-04-06 12:36:14 000000000000000001af062b06fef0eabe88083b970781f65aafe90647c66882 999.06
460634 (Main Chain) 2017-04-06 08:22:54 000000000000000000d1af9ed8aa75653d1f5cadcfd00b34ee46f086e18960a9 998.96
460620 (Main Chain) 2017-04-06 06:28:32 000000000000000002074d83b53f7be1020d4b1e1e1d8024f090cf5b371707f8 999.11
460594 (Main Chain) 2017-04-06 01:55:13 000000000000000000a4a0b4b35c9540fc849288ed04e3e571c9519f2b7cf313 999.02
460547 (Main Chain) 2017-04-05 17:49:37 000000000000000001270096e46843799715cf2eb140895fd91728941504ad81 999.08
460484 (Main Chain) 2017-04-05 07:55:06 0000000000000000006a2658ad5a6267551bc2688ea13c4c81d37750aab9d51d 999.1
460469 (Main Chain) 2017-04-05 06:42:44 00000000000000000034bf63235672b76770357b2113b238f0d488fe153ca80b 998.97
460462 (Main Chain) 2017-04-05 05:39:20 000000000000000001a38ff4e3df48cac087c7e6041792dc2caa6c8d6b8559f8 999.02
460268 (Main Chain) 2017-04-03 19:26:25 0000000000000000017070e0b781f2ae23b8e211b118453a5db463e9402fa380 998.97
The part in bold is the part that matters right?

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 pm

The part in bold is the part that matters right?
Sorry i rushed that a little bit and should have been clearer, the format i copy and pasted in won't allow me to space out the tx size for ome reason.
It is only the last hash that decides the winner, 2nd prize will be chosen from the next block bitcoin.com mine and so on.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 pm

What BitKilo is saying that you only use the last letter of the block hash so, Thetamind, it would only be 3. The user with hash 3 assigned to them will win. He next block mined by Bitcoin.cok will announce the winner of the second prize. And so on.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NastyFRkeUTmMdbMmzggDVTQA6r3ibUoX

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Watching this link and waiting for a new block: https://blockchain.info/blocks/Bitcoin.com

Good luck everyone!

Return to “The Forum”