Edward
AMA
AMA

Putin on ISIS

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 am

One of my favourite speeches by Putin. He is an amazing speaker and very to the point.

Definitely not saying what he's saying is 100% true but it sounds logical. Worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI
Primedice Head of Operations & Co Founder

Email: Edward@Primedice.com
Telegram: @EdwardMiroslav

LiteCoinGuy
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Dbo5TtxG9cWoyw49GM8vbD7HgQhr1KVi6

Re: Putin on ISIS

Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:15 am

in the western world you never hear the other side. so it is good to have the internet.
More informations about Bitcoin and scaling BTC on

bitcoin.org/en/

https://bitcoincore.org/en/2015/12/23/c ... reases-faq

&
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

Denker
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:20 pm

in the western world you never hear the other side. so it is good to have the internet.

This is how politics seem to work. The western countries always speak about the russian national television is brainwashing it's citizen. But in the western world the same is happening.We get brainwashed by our medias as well. Both sites say that the others are bad and got it wrong. Both have agendas they are following.
I myself hate politics and especially politicians.Because the average joe, and this is almost everyone of us, has the most suffer while these bastards sit in their ivory towers and think they are something better and can do whatever they want. I say fuck them all!!!Fuck the political and financial elite.
Instead of sending others into war they all should get locked up into one dark, dirty, disgusting room and beat each others brains out.That would be best day ever!
Just my two satoshis.

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:54 am

I'm so glad the east and west have the internet to come together and realize that people aren't so different.
Only the politicians try to stir up anger between countries so they can maintain their control by fooling the normal people into thinking that they need the politicians to protect them from those evil politicians in that other country.

Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

Return to “Politics & Society”