Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
afif.jafari

How to get 3.000.000 Satoshi/day or 1,2 BTC/3 week (no deposit)(payment proof)

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:50 am

step

1.sign up in here[urlhttps://goo.gl/yjgPwx][/url]
2.login to your account
3.set your power gh/s
4.after that send your username and email in comment
 ! Message from: afif.jafari
important:you must be my reff to send trick on your email
proof without depo
payment proof
update proff 1,2 btc

jose.comti

Donate BTC of your choice to 18QJCN31rEoo1xTT5FaBYycwcoSnNhVu7f

Re: How to get 3.000.000 Satoshi/day or 1,2 BTC/3 week (no deposit)(payment proof)

Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:23 am

Last edited by jose.comti on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Re: How to get 3.000.000 Satoshi/day or 1,2 BTC/3 week (no deposit)(payment proof)

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:16 am

I can't be bothered to wittily word this warning, because it always happens that the people that get scammed are brainless enough to fall for such a basic trick.

This is a scam.

Another thing, never click on these shortened links, because you have no idea where they lead.
theres a snake in my boot

afif.jafari

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:38 am

I can't be bothered to wittily word this warning, because it always happens that the people that get scammed are brainless enough to fall for such a basic trick.

This is a scam.

Another thing, never click on these shortened links, because you have no idea where they lead.
if i change my shortlink will you believe me?

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:18 am

This is a scam.

if i change my shortlink will you believe me?
I'll believe you if:

1. You show me the address with which you received the 1.224 BTC
2. Sign a message with the said address

The website is a cheap bitcoin mining script that you can buy for not more than $100.
theres a snake in my boot

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:02 am

As Decoded has already warned this is most likely a scam, if anyone can prove it i will move the thread to the trashcan, for now i will move it to referral links since that what it is.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Kami
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:05 am

I'll believe you if:

1. You show me the address with which you received the 1.224 BTC
2. Sign a message with the said address

The website is a cheap bitcoin mining script that you can buy for not more than $100.
Im agree with it if OP make like that amount in that mining script just signed message in that address that have that amount.

Return to “Referral Links”