Fukitobashi
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Why we can't find the real Satoshi Nakamoto?

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:30 am

Image We know that Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder and the responsible in creating Bitcoin but who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Satoshi Nakamoto is a name of a single person or a organization?Why we can't find the real Satoshi Nakamoto?

This is the five possible candidate :

1. Nick Szabo - A researcher name Skye Grey he believe that Nick Szabo is the real Satoshi Nakamoto. Nick Szabo developed system called "Bit gold" which is direct precursor of Bitcoin Architecture.Nick Szabo have 10 years experienced in crypto currency so the people and media interested to him that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto.But he denied that he is not the real Satoshi Nakamoto.But he is possible candidate that he is Satoshi Nakamoto.

2.Michael Clear - a professional and graduate of cryptography course.Michael clear is a co-authored of an Academic peer to peer technology the first ever Bitcoin Academic. Joshua Davis accused Michael Clear that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto but Michael Clear denied it.

3.Dorian Nakamoto - a Japanese American man living in California , whose birth name is Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto worked as a systems engineer on classified defense projects and computer engineer for technology and financial information services companies.Journalist Leah McGrath Goodman article pointed that Dorian Nakamoto is the real Satoshi Nakamoto based on his birth name and some numbers of fact that Dorian Nakamoto is Satoshi Nakamoto.But Dorian Nakamoto denied it.

4.Craig Steven Wright - according to his blog he claiming publicly that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto supported by the signed message using the private key associated with the first Bitcoin transaction. Wright's claim was supported by Jon Matonis (former director of the Bitcoin Foundation) and bitcoin developer Gavin Andresen, both of whom met Wright and witnessed a similar signing demonstration.But later days Bitcoin Developers Gavin Andresen said that he no longer believed that Craig Steven Wright is the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

5. Jed MacCaleb - Founder and responsible of creating Tokyo based exchange called Mt. Gox . He is interesting and possible that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

But even they are some possible candidates that listed above we didn't find the true and the real Satotshi Nakamoto.They are someone protecting him/her to publish publicly his/her real identity.Or just he didn't want to know him at all for some purposes.

In my opinion secret services agency and FBI know the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto.Because they have many connections and influences all over the world.And im think they protecting Satoshi Nakamoto because they are using Bitcoin also.What do you think guys you have some opinion why we didn't find the real Satoshi Nakamoto until now?

Bitcoin founder Possible Candidates sources:
HuffingtonPost
Wikipedia
Last edited by Fukitobashi on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Why we can't find the real Satoshi Nakamoto?

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:49 am

No one really know and may never know, at least i hope it stays that way

In my opinion the only 1 on your list that even comes close to maybe being Satoshi is Nick Szabo.
Hal Finney and Wei Dai are also another couple of names that come to mind but all have denied being Satoshi.

You should edit your post to say that Gavin later said that he no longer believed Craig Wrights claims and also that Satoshi himself or someone controlling his account claimed that Dorian Nakamoto was not the person who created bitcoin by posting "I am not Dorian"
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Fukitobashi
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:00 am

Thank you for the information Bitkilo Im done editing it.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:39 am

Any cross-reference get besides Huffington Post? Wikipedia isn't the most trustable source, you know.

Craig Wright suddenly came out if the dark, claiming he was Satoshi. What compelled him to do this do suddenly? From what we can tell, he thought of a way to make it look like he owned Satoshi's private keys. It was later proven that the proof he gave, despite working out, had already been published on the web (simple summary, not exactly what happened), and he was asked to sign a Bitcoin message. Just before he was said to publish the signature, Craig Wright posted a cryptic message, stating that he was not able to, since he "did not have the courage". Not even a week before, he was practically screaming on the web about how he was Satoshi. Nah.

I personally think that Hal Finney was Satoshi, or someone in the Satoshi team.
theres a snake in my boot

miffman
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19GFXUea9mFGeTiWpGaQWFiazuH3koCnsZ

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:24 pm

It makes sense that Satoshi would not want to reveal themself. Think about what a target they would become since it's estimated that Satoshi has ~1M BTC.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:52 pm

It makes sense that Satoshi would not want to reveal themself. Think about what a target they would become since it's estimated that Satoshi has ~1M BTC.

Not to mention what the government would do. It's a possibility.
https://cryptosec.info/

Chris
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 16ByPxM5KqHUigBG1N3jm7cRVbFntH4yA9

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:19 pm

I will say a few words about it ...
Satoshi follows this example You know to code? Know.

Code: Select all

You know to hide? No [Do not code], I'm not sure if he followed this example from the beginning or thought it only when he realized the power of their project, if i was the bitcoin creator i will hade my identity secret in order to protect my self and my family members, i will use as example the roger ver On the evening of Sunday, Nov 1st in Tokyo Japan, someone using the ID of "SRT8 Spaso", Skype ID "kfhgfbvdfgbvcxfgbvgfffdvsc" contacted Rover Ver and demanded 20 BTC, or he would send the swat team to Roger's mother's house, and poison her food with crack,roger ver has the [b]fame[/b] that he owns a huge amount of bitcoins,another example hal finney http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/reports-emerge-of-extortionists-targeting-of-hal-finney/ now anyone can understand why the biitcoin creator satoshi nakamoto decides to keep their indetify secrete if he had not done it would would had face the same with roger and hal with a greater extent,when i was in my home a friend vicit me i was doing some test with testnet coins see had my huge balance but because he was newbiew he understands that the huge amount of testnet coins is from the main network then he asked me to lend him several times,he told it to our mutual friends in the neighborhood had the fame of the rich,but i was rich only in the testnet,satoshi was the fame of he hold 1milion + bitcoins,but is only a fame and not something that has been validated so far,in my country 2 mans kill an older man in order to stole their money he had the info that the older man have in their pocket many money,but he had only 40 euros, a proverb in Greece says better lose your eye than to have the x fame...
Image pgp
https://wallet.bitcoin.com [Choose your wallet]
https://buy.bitcoin.com [Buy bitcoin]

defcon23
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 12FkPaQSu1PjJfnk1X9qQ5HFEGBGVk1vrt

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:37 pm

yeah.. he/ they don't want to be discovered... ( a part Craig Wright .. lol )

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Are there any references to your point that says the FBI and secret service is using Bitcoin? If so, why would the government auction confiscated coins?

piebeyb
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EsWXN3VcBb2rRenMBYd4V3WTfiZxaaiK3

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:21 pm

I do not think that satoshi Nakamoto it is a person's name :)
but I feel no need to also search for satoshi Nakamoto who it might be better to think about how bitcoin can grow and be accepted by many people in each country
Image Tip me BCH : qzahl4e8mqy5se6sdnc6j24mv4vtdtlpv5jmnhsw3n

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:46 pm

Not completely sure what you just said, since most of it is gibberish and bloat. Just say that Satoshi would probably have kept his identity hidden so he didn't become a target for thefts, threats and attacks.

Fukitobashi
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:10 am

Are there any references to your point that says the FBI and secret service is using Bitcoin? If so, why would the government auction confiscated coins?
Thats my opinion only because they have influences over the world and they didn't find the real Satoshi Nakamoto if they confiscating coins why they didn't find the creator.Thats my point only.

Chris
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Not completely sure what you just said, since most of it is gibberish and bloat. Just say that Satoshi would probably have kept his identity hidden so he didn't become a target for thefts, threats and attacks.
i say the same with your but i use some example to give to peoples to undestand better,do you finf my words gibberish and bloat ?
Image pgp

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:52 am

i say the same with your but i use some example to give to peoples to undestand better,do you finf my words gibberish and bloat ?

Well, if I try hard enough to look past all your typos, grammatical errors and the formatting of a nine-year-old, I can see that there is meaning behind it.

That block of text could be paragraphed for one, making it much easier to read.

Secondly, you have not given evidence, just empty statements.

Chris
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Well, if I try hard enough to look past all your typos, grammatical errors and the formatting of a nine-year-old, I can see that there is meaning behind it.

That block of text could be paragraphed for one, making it much easier to read.

Secondly, you have not given evidence, just empty statements.
if it's difficult to you to read my words just avoid my posts,im not familiar with english,i never have studied english,but i try to express my opinion,I have the right
Image pgp

GreenBits-old
Banned
Banned

Donate BTC of your choice to 12jenhYCr6faZCwv1QC6HKinL6mRVSrDVC

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:11 am

In my opinion the only 1 on your list that even comes close to maybe being Satoshi is Nick Szabo.
Hal Finney and Wei Dai are also another couple of names that come to mind but all have denied being Satoshi.

You should edit your post to say that Gavin later said that he no longer believed Craig Wrights claims and also that Satoshi himself or someone controlling his account claimed that Dorian Nakamoto was not the person who created bitcoin by posting "I am not Dorian"
Thats true I must preferred to choose Nick Szabo on your list because they have some work that can proof that they make Bitcoin.But I believe that Hal Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto but who knows.

AliBaba

Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:18 am

Hello Every One !

I am Ali Baba. I am a time traveller. I am here to remind you that,

Bitcoin is Abuzz With New Satoshi Nakamoto Rumors

Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on January 26, 2017 at 15:40 GMT

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-new-sat ... to-rumors/#

If the Satoshi Roundtable organisers are planning now to bring few new Satoshi candidates in the spotlight to create Bitcoin Drama next episode far more interesting than previous double Ph.D. - Dr. Dr. Craig Wright episode. The Bitcoin Drama is a real life drama in the real time in the real world stage. The stage is open to any good actors who can play a role. It is a real life blockbuster movie. The question here is "Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? The man who invented Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology. They say no body knows who he is ?

Now, "Bitcoin is Abuzz With New Satoshi Nakamoto Rumors."
"This time, however, there is said to be a potential twist to the story relating to an
unknown entity that may have a claim to the intellectual property created by that group.
Major news outlets are once again said to be conducting an investigation into the story,
with releases coming out as early as next month."

When they say, no body knows who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Is incorrect. The Bitcoin drama is getting hotter and hotter ! The climax is very close in the Bitcoin drama to unfold the mystery. I have travelled from the Past to the Present to let you all know that Satoshi Nakamoto is also a time traveller, who has come from the Future to the Present. We met each other in the Bitcoin Island on 13 June 2007. We discuissed the economic affairs of the mankind. All of our conversation is regisred in the Blockchain System Software with an embeded digital code that no hackers or computers engineer can understand. Some of you may think, I am speaking something funny but remember it is all about money. When the real Satoshi Nakamoto will open his 'Right Eye' and will say, "fear not ! I am Saoshi Nakamoto, I am a ...... . There after every body will recognise his voice and you also will know him. There are two or three groups are hunting for him to unmask his identity; People want to know him because the Bitcoin and Blockchain experimentation is succefully completed. If Bitcoin and Blockchain did not work, every body would have forgottten him. Deos any body remember who is Annunaki ? In order to understand who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? You need to watch two cartoons 'Pinky and the Brain, and Gremlins.' Then you need to watch the movie 'Matrix' to comprehend correctly the metaphor.

If the '40 Thieves become 40 Saints' and create a better world with Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology ; Deffinitely it will be a miracle. Their names shall be re-written in the history in the Blockchain with golden ink.

Ali Baba

AliBaba

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:25 am

Satoshi Nakamoto is doing Ethereum Yoga in inside the Bitcoin Universe. Why do you people looking for him ?

AliBaba

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:30 am

Satoshi Nakamoto is doing Ethereum Yoga in inside the Bitcoin Universe. Why do you people looking for him ?

AliBaba

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:38 am

I do not think that satoshi Nakamoto it is a person's name :)
but I feel no need to also search for satoshi Nakamoto who it might be better to think about how bitcoin can grow and be accepted by many people in each country
That is good but if Satoshi Nakamoto come out of the shadow, he will deffinitely get a Nobel Prize in Ecionomic Science. This will drive the Bitcoin to mainstream and 2/3 of the population will adopt bitcoin soon aftyer the news break that Satoshi Nakamoto has got the Nobel Prize and Bitcoin price will go to the moon.

AliBaba

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Thats true I must preferred to choose Nick Szabo on your list because they have some work that can proof that they make Bitcoin.But I believe that Hal Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto but who knows.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
You are wrong in your judgement that no body knows who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?
Nick Szabo is not Satoshi. Hal Finney knew who is Satoshi. He wrote, "Lets Send Satoshi to Financial Cryptography Conference." in 2013. Wei Dai also knows who is Satoshi Nakamoto. It was the real Satoshi Nakamoto who wrote," I am not Dorian Nakamoto". Either you know who is Satoshi Nakamoto or you think that you could become Satoshi Nakamoto, I am not sure why do you want Satoshi Nakamoto to remain in the shadow, while multitudes of people are despirately looking for him. The logic says, "search and you will find"

Ali Baba
______________________________________________________________________________________

eclecticuniversalas

Donate BTC of your choice to 1B3dTNtKBXYLtqVxuLJzNh2UZnKkqERRFL

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:52 pm

I am very new to this whole blockchain thing, so correct me if i am wrong, . . but someone claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto could prove it by announcing a specific data transfer from the Satoshi Nakamoto account , (say 768.00987 BTC) and then after announcing such a claim, transfer that exact amount a few days later, . .the data transaction could be monitored for proof of ownership of that account at least.

tetrisbattle
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 am

Thanks for the information noted...
but if the real satoshi is found i confirm that he will also wont admit it

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”