Mr. Truth

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Mc7nvvcM15suxc58ABuUj6R1HoezKi7tQ

Any predictions for the future?

Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:38 pm

What will happen with Bitcoin in the future?

BTCLuke
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Any predictions for the future?

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:05 pm

I've used the year 2017 as my benchmark for mainstream adoption since 2012. -And I don't see a reason to change that number now.

The Commonwealth of Nations actually said that Bitcoin is likely to reach mainstream adoption in 5-10 years from this year, and according to the Gartner hype cycle we're at about 5 or fewer years now. I go into detail on both of those and more Chasm-crossing analysis here: http://bravenewcoin.com/news/when-will- ... the-chasm/

The bottom line though is that we're rebounding, the price is going up, and especially with killer apps like Abra open for biz now, and of course OpenBazaar hitting the streets in the next month or two, we really are on the front of the tsunami. I'll stick with 1.5-2 years until the mainstream is all looking into bitcoin. -Although it won't likely be popular in the USSA at first.

bits

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:53 pm

What will happen with Bitcoin in the future?
You mean the price?

freedomno1
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1EByjy9e4FeGZuTV4Rx5hbf4PnFt7jGh8M

Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:35 am

The technology that may be 10 years ahead of its time Sees developments that make it the platform for everyday use
Searching for freedom, and believing in bitcoins ability to change the world BTC Tip Jar 1EByjy9e4FeGZuTV4Rx5hbf4PnFt7jGh8M

CryptoDesigner
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CYW4y6aWtsgLSKLeBHJb68K1UAJoVrvXM

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:28 pm

The Bitcoin price will rise to infinity and beyond....And it will do so while governments are trying to ban end to end encryption and desperate young unfortunate house owners who invested in overvalued property are clinging to the failed doctrine and promises by scumbag banksters that their shitty investments somehow will keep feeding them free money. These unfortunate people won't see what's coming and eventually the power structure as we know it will turn.

And over time a 100 dollar Bitcoin investment made in 2012 will have more value than a 2 story family house in the suburbs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1YuGT-b68c

So Friends keep you Bitcoin safe as these tyrants might one day be looking to steel them of you.

Until then
/Stay vigilant friends

I try to do daily videos on YouTube
Donate Bitcoin : 1CYW4y6aWtsgLSKLeBHJb68K1UAJoVrvXM
Purchase your Bitcoin merchandise at : www.crypto-designer.com

Return to “Speculation”