Forum rules
Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the gambling sites discussed here.
Users are responsible for their own losses on all bitcoin gambling sites.
If the gambling stops being fun, it's time to stop gambling.
SafeDice

SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ Low 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:25 am

Play now at SafeDICE.com

* Very Low 0.5% Variable House Edge *
* Instant Withdrawal *
* Has been around since 2014 *
* Monero Coin (XMR) Support *
* Generous Referral Program *
* Elegant Design *
* No Registration *
* One Confirmation Deposit *
* Auto Betting *
* True Provably Fair *
* Two-Factor Authentication *
* Secure SSL Access *
* Live Chat Room *

Introducing 0.5% Variable House Edge
To provide players with a better experience, we invented the variable house edge system. It provides an incredibly low house edge for players most of the time and also a bigger max win when a player wants to bet higher. By default, the house edge is of 0.5%, which is lower when compared to other dice sites. When a player wants to make a bigger winning than 0.25% of the bankroll, a higher house edge will be triggered. So far, more than 99% of the bets on SafeDice have a 0.5% edge, so most of the time, a player won't even notice the system.

Is it better than standard flat house edge?
Of course it is better, let's take an example for sites with same half kelly calculation:
  • Flat House Edge
    You play with 1% house edge and max win 0.5% of the bankroll. For every bet with a potential profit that is less than 0.5% of the bankroll, you will use a flat 0.5% house edge. You are not allowed to bet higher amounts.
  • Variable House Edge
    When you play with a potential profit of 0.5% of the bankroll, you still use the same 1% house edge. For every bet with a potential profit of less than 0.5% of the bankroll, you will use a lower house edge, as low as 0.5% house edge. The site also allows you to bet with an amount higher than 0.5% of the bankroll with a higher house edge.
True Provably Fair
SafeDice generates a roll from the combination of the server seed, your client seed and number of rolls you have made using the server seed. You will be able to see the hash of the server seed before you set your client seed. There are many implementations of the provably fair system. While most of them allow you to verify that the rolls are based on your client seed, not all of them show the server seed hash before allowing you to set your client seed. This means those sites are able to learn your behaviour and set the server seed so that it is beneficial for them. SafeDice shows the server seed hash before you set your client seed, ensuring you get the fairest rolls.

Security Matters
By enabling 2FA authenticator, your account's security is taken to the next level. Most of the coins are kept in cold storage which is separated from the server.

A Warm Community
We believe that building a friendly community is essential for a dice site, that's why we have a chat room, where we look forward to talking to you!

Tor Friendly
If you are using Tor while accessing Clearnet, you might have to enter captcha verification frequently. In this case, you can access our hidden service at safedice2ge73n2g.onion.

Contact
Please send email to safedice@protonmail.ch.
Last edited by SafeDice on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SafeDice

Re: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero Dice ★ Low 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Fair

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:27 am

Reserved
Last edited by SafeDice on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Randall
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1G7kCbr6U82YqsSMgMTC45gCUcKrfgUDC3

Re: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero Dice ★ Low 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Fair

Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:42 pm

I've never tried SD before, I'll have to give it a shot. Do you guys have levels or something that increase your faucet the more you play?
Primedice.com Moderator
Email: support@primedice.com
BitcoinTalk: Kiritsugu

I've also won 3+ BTC at BitcoinPenguin, come check it out!

SafeDice

Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:47 am

I've never tried SD before, I'll have to give it a shot. Do you guys have levels or something that increase your faucet the more you play?
Thanks for taking a visit and glad to met you on SD! We don't have faucet at the moment, as an alternative, I tipped you some to test the site :)

Randall
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1G7kCbr6U82YqsSMgMTC45gCUcKrfgUDC3

Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:52 am

Thanks for taking a visit and glad to met you on SD! We don't have faucet at the moment, as an alternative, I tipped you some to test the site :)
Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it!
Primedice.com Moderator
Email: support@primedice.com
BitcoinTalk: Kiritsugu

I've also won 3+ BTC at BitcoinPenguin, come check it out!

avgeca
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:53 am

if someone is interested in the complete stats of safedice for bitcoin as well as monero, you should definitly check out dicesites.com.

you can also use the 3rd party verifier from dicesites.com to check your bets.
Why Monero is the future for DNM - Privacy matters - protect yourself!

Rooster Cockburn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 12cp7Qurdref35gPVmLLSnvsAZxBQwcSUW

Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:01 pm

Glad to see you already have an official thread on this forum.
Keep it up!

SafeDice

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:07 pm

if someone is interested in the complete stats of safedice for bitcoin as well as monero, you should definitly check out dicesites.com.

you can also use the 3rd party verifier from dicesites.com to check your bets.
Yes, that's a very good site from Nico!
Glad to see you already have an official thread on this forum.
Keep it up!
Thanks Rooster!

SafeDice

Re: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ Low 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014

Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Hello guys, to spice things up, let's do some giveaway!

Receive free 0.001 BTC
Minimum forum post count: 5
Place a bet of any amount on SafeDice (you'll need to deposit)
Post your SafeDice username (1 giveaway per account)

Juicey_SD

Re: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ Low 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:44 am

Hi all! I am new to this forum and also to SafeDice. I am a new partner of SafeDice and I am in charge of community management and PR! Come and checkout SafeDice, I am also a mod in the chatroom. It is time to make SafeDice Great Again! ;)

Juicey_SD

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:04 pm

SafeDice's Weekly Wager Contest

I am happy to announce the start of our weekly wager contest!
Rules:

Beginning on 2/4/2017 at 0:00 UTC we will keep track of the total amount wagered by players until 2/11/2017 23:59 UTC.
During this time period any wagered amount will count towards our contest.

First place: 0.3 BTC (most wagered amount during the time period)
Second place: 0.2 BTC (second most wagered amount during the time period)
Third place: 0.1 BTC (third most wagered amount during the time period)

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns I would will be glad to answer them.

Note

As of right now we do not have a current weekly leaderboard on the site. You might show up on the monthly leaderboard but just because you aren't first does not mean you are not first in the weekly contest. We can still track who wagers the most internally while we work on a weekly leaderboard.

Juicey_SD

Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:03 am

Our weekly wager contest has officially started! Good luck to all who participate! :)

Return to “Gambling”