avgeca
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Confidential transactions(CT) for monero

Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:12 am

NobleSir has published a whitepaper on confidential transactions on github with an ongoing discussion at /r/monero.

very interesting read for especially everyone looking forward to zerocash implementations, since it combines the benefits of zc with the monero inherent auditing possibility.
Why Monero is the future for DNM - Privacy matters - protect yourself!

avgeca
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Confidential transactions(CT) for monero

Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:48 am

NobleSir has published a whitepaper on confidential transactions on github with an ongoing discussion at /r/monero.

very interesting read for especially everyone looking forward to zerocash implementations, since it combines the benefits of zc with the monero inherent auditing possibility.
a little update: according to the lead cryptographer on this topic(Shen Noether) his work is probably going to be finished within in the next days.

check the stickied reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comment ... _versions/

this is means, that zerocash is most likely not going to be the first currency with confidential transactions. ignoring the fact that zercash is only vaporware right now.

monero has taken the lead again!
Why Monero is the future for DNM - Privacy matters - protect yourself!

digicoin

Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:04 pm

This feature is quite important to Monero's future

Chakra74
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:49 pm

I really hope the Monero team can pull this off. To hedge my bets with Bitcoin I purchase about 10 other promising alt coins on a regular basis. Monero is near the top of that list, and it's great to see real innovation happening here.

Return to “Monero”