Westernory
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fixing up broken sections of bitcoin.com

Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:18 am

I was just wondering, since birds.bitcoin.com wasn't loading for me, whether it is going to be removed permanently or is it just a temporary maintenance thing? I mean, before, it didn't work at all. I had more than 100 followers on Facebook and it kept telling me that the amount is too small to be sent onto the blockchain.

Secondly on Free.bitcoin.com the twitter login does not work at all - the pop up is simply a blank page, with nothing in it. However, I think the Facebook authentication still works. It's just twitter that is not working for me.

Let's see if we can fix those problems :)

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Fixing up broken sections of bitcoin.com

Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:51 am

Thanks for reporting, i will direct this post to the people in charge of birds and the twitter login for free.bitcoin.com.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Westernory
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Fixing up broken sections of bitcoin.com

Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:18 am

Thanks for reporting, i will direct this post to the people in charge of birds and the twitter login for free.bitcoin.com.

Thanks Bitkilo, for birds, it is also unclear what sort of pay we are actually receiving. Apparently it is bits/100 followers, but then, as I said, it hasn't really been functional for me.

Return to “The Suggestion Box”