bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Dash integrated into Living Room of Satoshi

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:11 am

Open source, decentralized cryptocurrency dash has been integrated into one of Australia’s most promising digital currency companies, Living Room of Satoshi (LRoS), a business that has already transformed the way people pay their bills online, said a dash-LRoS joint press release sent to CoinReport.

https://coinreport.net/dash-integrated- ... m-satoshi/
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Westernory
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Dash integrated into Living Room of Satoshi

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Nice, although i think it doesn't really relate to bitcoin but still... Nice to see more blockchain technologies being accepted and dash users in Australia would be really happy about that.

Living room of satoshi is a great way not only to pay your bills via BPay but also sell your bitcoin. You can choose to send the amount to yourself as well, if you don't know yet, and it's not going to break any rules because the admins explicitly said that that was ok.

Also they offer a pretty good rewards system, that incentivizes people to use their service. Pretty damn good.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Nice, although i think it doesn't really relate to bitcoin but still... Nice to see more blockchain technologies being accepted and dash users in Australia would be really happy about that.

Living room of satoshi is a great way not only to pay your bills via BPay but also sell your bitcoin. You can choose to send the amount to yourself as well, if you don't know yet, and it's not going to break any rules because the admins explicitly said that that was ok.

Also they offer a pretty good rewards system, that incentivizes people to use their service. Pretty damn good.
Daniel Alexiuc, CEO of Living Room of Satoshi is currently taking part oin our ongoing AMA event if you have any questions for him:
ama-ask-me-anything/i-am-daniel-alexiuc ... 12712.html
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Westernory
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Daniel Alexiuc, CEO of Living Room of Satoshi is currently taking part oin our ongoing AMA event if you have any questions for him:
ama-ask-me-anything/i-am-daniel-alexiuc ... 12712.html
Thanks for the info Bitkilo.

Return to “Australia”