Vizique
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JnHf3ZvJwDkkkZ29g1pMxT3i3WVSzL8s4

[WTB] Kialara 2015 Original Gold - 2BTC waiting

Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:50 pm

As the title says.... I'm looking for a Kialara 2015 Original Gold

If you have one then DM me.

If you know someone who is selling one and you can get them to sell it to me, you get a finders fee.

Cheers

Viz

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Re: [WTB] Kialara 2015 Original Gold - 2BTC waiting

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:12 am

As the title says.... I'm looking for a Kialara 2015 Original Gold

If you have one then DM me.

If you know someone who is selling one and you can get them to sell it to me, you get a finders fee.

Cheers

Viz
A beautiful piece to add to any collection for sure!

I'm not sure if they still have them for sale, but Bitcoin Suisse AG have them advertised on their 'physical products' page for 600 CHF / 0.8103 BTC. These are likely old prices given that this particular Kialara is trading for 2+ BTC, as advertised in your request. Even if they don't have any for sale though, they might be able to point you in the right direction towards someone willing to sell.

PLEASE NOTE: I have never done business with Bitcoin Suisse, and this post should not be taken as a vouch for their credibility or potential lack thereof. Please ensure that you do your own research before sending any funds to any other party. The only sites I could ever vouch for in a professional capacity as an administrator here are Bitcoin.com and it's related subdomains.

EDIT: Alternatively, I believe Rmcdermott927 recently sold one of these; perhaps he might be able to put you in touch with his buyer who may be willing to sell for the right price.

Fremont

Vizique
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:48 am

Hey

Thanks for the reply.

RMC's has gone to a good home and is unlikely to see daylight again in a hurry! ;)

And thanks for the Bitcoin Suisse tip, you're the second to mention it now but I suspect they have only Silvers as this appears to be what they have highlighted and advertised in their text. Price also indicate this but we shall see!!

But, I will try as we live in hope!!

Cheers

Viz

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:55 am

Hey

Thanks for the reply.

RMC's has gone to a good home and is unlikely to see daylight again in a hurry! ;)

And thanks for the Bitcoin Suisse tip, you're the second to mention it now but I suspect they have only Silvers as this appears to be what they have highlighted and advertised in their text. Price also indicate this but we shall see!!

Cheers

Viz
Ah, well that puts paid to the idea of re-buying that particular one then!! :lol:

I was only glancing over the Bitcoin Suisse listing, completely missed the glaringly obvious '(Silver)' written beside the price. I think I'll go make another 10 cups of coffee to see me through the next few hours... :shock:

Good luck in your search!

Fremont

Vizique
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:57 am

Hey

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers

Viz
Ah, well that puts paid to the idea of re-buying that particular one then!! :lol:

I was only glancing over the Bitcoin Suisse listing, completely missed the glaringly obvious '(Silver)' written beside the price. I think I'll go make another 10 cups of coffee to see me through the next few hours... :shock:

Good luck in your search!

Fremont
No Worries!! And yeah, my excitement meter was off the chart then I re-read the text and was like "oh" :( BUT... until they reply to the mail....we dont know for sure!! We live in hope!

Cheers

Viz

miffman
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19GFXUea9mFGeTiWpGaQWFiazuH3koCnsZ

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:57 pm

Did you manage to find one? The person I contacted has not gotten back to me, and I assume this is because they do not want to sell.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:51 pm

Did you manage to find one? The person I contacted has not gotten back to me, and I assume this is because they do not want to sell.
Looks like he spent a little more than the 2btc but in my opinion he got a killer deal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... sg17034489

If he needs to make some btc back he could always sell the silver and labyrinth but i really can't see him breaking a matching set.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Return to “Items Wanted”