rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Many small blockers are arguing against one of the most basic tenets of economics.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:13 pm

It frightens me for the future of Bitcoin how many small blockers are arguing against one of the most basic tenets of economics.
When things cost more, people use less of it.
This applies, to cigarettes, gasoline, health care, cheese, and even bitcoin. Yet many Core supporters are claiming this isn't true.
If people who ignore the laws of economics continue to drive the future path for Bitcoin, Bitcoin will not live up to anything near its full potential.
See replies to my tweet for examples of their economic ignorance on full display: https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/797434187695300608
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Re: Many small blockers are arguing against one of the most basic tenets of economics.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:58 pm

It frightens me for the future of Bitcoin how many small blockers are arguing against one of the most basic tenets of economics.
When things cost more, people use less of it.
This applies, to cigarettes, gasoline, health care, cheese, and even bitcoin. Yet many Core supporters are claiming this isn't true.
If people who ignore the laws of economics continue to drive the future path for Bitcoin, Bitcoin will not live up to anything near its full potential.
See replies to my tweet for examples of their economic ignorance on full display: https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/797434187695300608
Small blockers are at best, 80 people. You see, their problem is this, they hate losing, hate being wrong. They think of this as a game. It's complete ego, off the rails nutter shit.

Normal people in business don't go around harming everyone around them including their economy.

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

Return to “Economics”