KariStray

Re: Best Bitcoin Exchanges

Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:03 pm

I use Changelly Pro. It's up-to-date and safe.

havayepak

Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:12 pm

The future of bitcoin is anyone’s guess, but one academic has warned that the world’s most popular cryptocurrency could fade out in the near future.

Eswar Prasad, senior professor of international trade policy at Cornell University, told CNBC’s “Squawk Box Europe” earlier this month: “Bitcoin itself may not last that much longer.”

Bitcoin’s price has been highly volatile over the last few years and in the last month the price of one coin has fallen from around $58,000 to less than $46,000. At 10:15 a.m. ET on Friday, the price of a bitcoin was $45,637.

While there used to be just a few cryptocurrencies, today there are hundreds and some of them are more useful and more environmentally-friendly than bitcoin.

Blockchain is the underlying technology behind most cryptocurrencies. It’s essentially a digital ledger of virtual currency transactions which is distributed across a global network of computers.

“Bitcoin’s use of the blockchain technology is not very efficient,” said Prasad, who is the author of ’“The Future of Money: How the Digital Revolution is Transforming Currencies and Finance.”

ArzToday

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:41 am

I prefer to use big centralised exchanges when it comes to Bitcoin, that's the most convenient and safe option.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

SaintClement

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DaYZZ1wNbrGawkHpBQdWaJAK8h9zZWJZP

Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:38 pm

The best instant exchange in my opinion is changenow. to
It's fast and it charges the lowest fees in the market.
I get my bitcoin, litecoin, solana and others there.

howardensley

Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:16 am

My choice so far has been QMALL user-friendly interface, events and raffles between clients often arrange
At the moment I like it so far

Return to “Exchanges”