Rubenf

delay in withdrawal of funds

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:20 pm

Hi there ,

It has been 3 days since I made my manual withdrawal and they still do not give me an answer about why it has not reached my wallet, they only tell me that I am having problems and I do not get a solution when I have communicated with you via email, I also see that many people They are presenting the same problem. I would like an answer on how long it will take for my money to reach my wallet.

JULIANNGRANT

Re: delay in withdrawal of funds

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:54 pm

I have been waiting for 12 days and all I get are excuses or my emails are ignored. The attention they are giving this issue absolutely sucks.

johed033

Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:27 pm

I am having the same problem. its been 3 weeks and they are not manually releasing my withdrawals. Keep giving me the same lame answer that they will escalate this and nothing happens. RELEASE MY BTC

KwaKeat

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:40 am

Hi there guys
Is it just a few of us or many of us?
My funds are stuck almost a month here.
The support team now totally ignoring my mails too.

HashMan724

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:44 am

This is just wrong... $1000 worth they owe me... I stopped all of my workers and moved to Antminer

What can we do?

MaksymAptilon

Thu May 27, 2021 12:16 am

Guys did all of you got paid out eventually???
I am stuck same ..... 10 days no withdrawal.....

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Thu May 27, 2021 2:14 am

Guys did all of you got paid out eventually???
I am stuck same ..... 10 days no withdrawal.....
hey Maksym, this appears to be an ongoing problem (intermittently or often for several months to almost a year now). Other miners on the pool have reported waiting months to be paid.

I've looked it into this several times (including communication with staff who are above the support team level).

Diplomatically speaking the best I can do is recommend that you mine on a different pool. It's great that there's lots of loyal miners out there but the time has come (long ago) to move on.

My suggestion is to mine BCH (you can also merge mine Namecoin and other coins at the same time) on the BTC.com Pool or on the ViaBTC.com Pool.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu May 27, 2021 2:58 am

...10 days no withdrawal.....
Wanted to add here that I was checking out your screenshot in your other thread. Says 1.081094 BTC for withdraw is pending.

Your BTC hashrate in the screenshot shows 126 TH/s. I'm assuming you've directed the rest of your hashrate elsewhere for the moment (or for good) otherwise how did you earn 1 BTC with such a small amount of hashrate?

Just wanted to verify with you that you've really and truly earned 1 BTC on the pool.

Moreover if you'd like to leave your pool username I'll attempt to contact staff at Bitcoin.com and ask them to look into this.

MaksymAptilon

Thu May 27, 2021 6:47 am

OF course I have move 95% of my machines from the pool!!!! you think I will want to continue mine at your pool???????

I was mining so long to get this bitcoin!!!!! OMG this is such a scum and fraud

my account username is vvsapt150 - please check it I had a lot power but I stopped because how I can be sure you will pay me out??????

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu May 27, 2021 5:12 pm

...you think I will want to continue mine at your pool???????
It's not my pool. <----- NOT MY POOL

I haven't worked for Bitcoin.com for more than one (1) year.

I receive zero compensation (none, nada, NOTHING at all, zero dollars $$ and zero cents ¢¢) for moderating this forum and posting replies or starting my own topics/threads.

I have zero (none whatsoever) control and or say so over what happens at the Bitcoin.com Mining Pool or any of their other core products (which as far I know are all closed source).

I can attempt to contact people who work at Bitcoin.com and ask them questions, that's about it.

Is there a typo in the username you supplied above, vvsapt150 <----- is this correct?

If it is correct is it a sub-account? If it's a sub-account what is the name of the main account?

Please post a screenshot of your username from within your account or from a monthly statement that was emailed to you from the pool.
...please check it I had a lot power but I stopped because how I can be sure you will pay me out??????
As I said above it's not my pool. So whether or not you get paid is between you and Bitcoin.com (not me).

oguztuncer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:15 pm

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing same issue here. I tried to withdraw all of my BTC from pool.bitcoin.com and it is still in pending status
There is no TX code available
It has been 5 days already.

I'm wondering if anybody (here in this topic) could withdraw their funds?

Please feedback if you did so.

What can we do about this issue? Start legal action against Bitcoin Pool?

pudgeplayer

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:24 pm

Hello

Yes, same thing. Waited over 45 days now and admins just saying the transaction is "just waiting to be approved".

This smells like a scam.

oguztuncer

Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:32 pm

I received an email from Bitcion support team yesterday. Email was sent by bitcoin global support teamleader Stanislav Havryliuk. They ask me to send them a picture of my National ID card, a selfie and a bill which has my name on it.
They say they would release my withdrawal when I send them these documents.
Anybody received an email like this?

oguztuncer

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:31 am

Well, my BTC withdrawal process was successfully finished. I sent Bitcoin Global Support team the requested documents and they released my BTC funds the next day.

jaxtan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpsL9cz3HKwRyqgsdWjcW22YkZexve1Ny

Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:41 am

Hi there everyone!

Good day!
If you have received an email to process and submit documents for KYC, We would encourage you to submit the documents right away, so that our team can release your pending withdrawals as soon as possible.

If you need more clarification or information, please contact us at pool@bitcoin.com.
Image Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here:
games.bitcoin.com

Return to “Mining support”