hasyu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Is bitcoin safe and legal ?

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:40 am

After a polling result approximately 68% people said bitcoin is legal , 6% said its illegal . According to 2% its harmful and according to 10% its helpful

lillipatty

Re: Is bitcoin safe and legal ?

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:36 pm

So far BTC is legal. But not every exchange is. Check coindeal, it is legit and up to international policies.

rekonwriter94

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 am

Well, bitcoin is legal for now, but our governments seriously need to consider how to avoid the bad influence it could have on the world economy. However, there is a fine line that you must know, not all tokens are like bitcoins that is some are utility tokens i.e. they can we utilized within a certain platform only like GigTricks' gigbit tokens.

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:42 pm

As far as legality is concern, it depends on your locality as it is illegal in different countries to trade BTC. And as far as safety is concern, bitcoin trading and investment is highly risky due to the unpredictable behavior of the market. Am I right?

CryptoCZ
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:17 pm

As far as legality is concern, it depends on your locality as it is illegal in different countries to trade BTC. And as far as safety is concern, bitcoin trading and investment is highly risky due to the unpredictable behavior of the market. Am I right?
i agree with you

orbitalBit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Do you know people from which country, of which age and level of education were asked? Just interesting. About safety: of course it’s risky, but according to opinions of most people here (including me) it worth trying. And the answer if bitcoin legal or not depends on the law of your country, exchange you use and so on.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Fri May 11, 2018 8:36 pm

This question is also bothering me.
Hi, if you have time could you please explain how it's bothering you? Do you have specific concerns?

JohnRichards
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 17, 2018 6:51 am

The legality of Bitcoins is controversial, while some jurisdictions have express laws and regulations to deal with Bitcoins, others still fall in gray areas. As per a recent bill in Japan, Bitcoins and other virtual currencies have been given legal recognition and are accepted as a mode of payment. While in China, trading in Bitcoins come under the regulatory restrictions imposed by People’s Bank of China.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 am

This question is also bothering me.
Hi, if you have time could you please explain how it's bothering you? Do you have specific concerns?
Hi, well, there a lot of evidences to sugest that cryptocurrency is not safe, as long as there are different situations when it was stolen, or there are even high possibility of cyber attacks. So we can lose our investment in one second.
I haven't seen this evidence that you've referenced (and you haven't provided the evidence). All that I can tell you is that I've lost a lot more cash (cash paper money) than cryptocurrency.

Moreover, I've had banks freeze transactions for weeks and other old system payment networks like Paypal freeze money for 6 months (also there's been times where I never got the money back).

Part of the intrinsic value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is permissionless digital payments. You can be your own bank. That's MUCH safer than trusting a bank or investing in stocks.

Incryptsnews
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:37 am

Bitcoin is based on the Blockchain, which means the investment and transaction made in bitcoin are stored in blockchain and it can't be altered. People can trade and deal cryptocurrency without revealing their information. Bitcoin is not owned by a central government or a central bank, still the relationship between Bitcoin and the law depends on how the digital currency is being used.

davidaniel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:40 pm

It depends on the country that you are living in. In US it is legal but of-course there are some compliances that you have to follow.
Read More here: https://shuftipro.com/blogs/challenges- ... ce-fincen/

Lara_09855

Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:14 pm

And what about the other crypto currency? For example, an etherium or a mannero? Are they legal and safe? I somewhere heard that the creator of bitcoin is American and in this way the US is trying to pay off the public debt.

wallie

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:16 am

it depend on country, yes.
for example, bitcoin is illegal in Asis
once I heard a good quote on one of the best conferences i was going to( Blockchain life!)
the quote is:
since you start to earn money that wasy, then it will be illegal"

\sounds stupid but its true

BitCoinFather

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:02 am

hi Only the originality has to be watched there are not many real places
I'm Very Good Seller !!!

Nick567
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:43 pm

As in real life, your wallet must be protected. Bitcoin allows you to simply transfer amounts anywhere and allows you to fully control your money. Such tremendous opportunities are also accompanied by big security problems. At the same time, Bitcoin is able to provide a very high level of security if used correctly. Always remember that it is your responsibility to use the best practices to protect your money.

MrShotookan

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:10 am

In most Country Bitcoin is illegal Most people think its A scam https://instadownload.net/

waitingforday
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NmWfbTcP3D5ZGMQ19knphR3cki2MqrY5s

Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:33 am

It is safe for sure, but illegal in most countries

olliecrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:11 am

people will break the law daily by speeding, drinking too much, smoking the wrong things, downloading movies, etc.
yet they feel that the legality of bitcoin being decided by their geography is somehow a stopping point.
i do not understand this approach to life.
Gunbot - The profit generating crypto trading bot
There is currently a summer sale, 80% off
http://www.thecryptobot.com

danielviktor

Sun May 26, 2019 2:08 am

Bitcoins may be considered money, but not legal currency. A bitcoin may be considered either a good or a thing under the Argentina's Civil Code, and transactions with bitcoins may be governed by the rules for the sale of goods under the Civil Code.. Absolute ban. ... There is no regulation on the use of bitcoins.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Bitcoins may be considered money, but not legal currency.
Bitcoin itself is secure, but bitcoins are only as secure as the wallet storing them.

samgeorgia
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:49 am

Hello, bitcoin is the future of all payments and gateways for money !
[url=https://samgeorgia.com]اقامت گرجستان[/url]
[url=https://samgeorgia.com/%D8%AE%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%AF-%D8%A2%D9%BE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%DA%AF%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86/]خرید ملک در گرجستان[/url]

[url=http://yourURL.tld]TEXT LINK[/url]

leverageguy
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:41 am

Legal - Depends on your locality. It is banned in some of the middle eastern Asia and Russia.
Safe - Yes, it is software encrypted and you need to store it safely with hard wallet for better security. You can always store them in most of the reputed and well maintained crypto exchange sites.

AskGamblers
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:32 pm

It is as legal as any other currency.
AskGamblers, World's Best Online Gambling Website

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:26 pm

Depends on jurisdiction.
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Lmaomen1
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3DnkXmanQuT8mWdbcdwBuHDdmMHNk2NJ4B

Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:41 pm

Man, I never understood this kind of question. I mean, how could it not be legal?! That is just so freaking stupid, I don't understand what is on the mind of those people saying it is illegal or harmful. About its safety, well yeah, this is a really debatable subject. However, if you take bitcoin as an investment, you should understand that there is no 100% safe investment. When you invest, you should understand that you expose yourself to some risks. And for the people who think that bitcoin is useless and harmful, just answer one question
Last edited by Lmaomen1 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Bitcoin is definitely safe (given you use proper security practice when engaging with the network). It is for the most part legal in every country with few exceptions.

ViktBr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:58 am

While Bitcoin technology is pretty safe, there are some risks to consider before you make an investment. One of the most significant of them is that frauds and hacks are very high. But still, a lot of people use this crypto and make good money on it. And I'm no exception. I've been using Bitcoin for several years. No regrets at all. Currently, I'm opening a company in Lithuania that is known to be a crypto-friendly country. I should say, this company https://tet.lt/ helps me at every stage of my business establishment.
Last edited by ViktBr on Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:40 am

This seems like a strage poll. Whether Bitcoin is legal or illegal is not a matter of opinions. In some countries it is illegal to use it, in other countries it is legal, and in some countries it remains a bit of a grey zone - technically legal, but not really regulated.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Return to “Legal”