Does anyone know who the real creator of Bitcoin is? :?:

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: real creator of Bitcoin

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Someone, or some people, may know but we will likely never know.

Please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

jmolinass839
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Thanks, some people say Satoshi Nakamoto, but others say he´isnt. I hope some of us know with certainty

Priyankasharma1
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:40 am

No one knows the real creator of bitcoin. But, according to the resources and news, Satoshi Nakamoto is the entity behind the creation of Bitcoin.
He is the man whose work has spawned perhaps the single biggest innovation after the internet well known as blockchain technology. If interested you can read more about Satoshi Nakamoto here- http://www.unkrypted.com/satoshi-nakamo ... d-bitcoin/

geoffreycelen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 am

Some people use the name "Satoshi Nakamoto" as a creator of Bitcoin. But, no one actually knows who is the real creator of Bitcoin.

Zoom

Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:06 pm

it seems to me that these legends and rumours about the creator were made to warm up the interest in Bitcoin. But the fact is nobody knows is Satoshi real or not.

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:23 pm

There are different thoughts about it and it is a topic of debate that who actually created the Bitcoin. As far as I know Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of the Bitcoin. But some people also believe that Craig Wright created it. I really do not know who actualy did.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:07 am

Hal Finney
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

jeffreyrufino

Tue May 01, 2018 5:12 am

FakeToshi Craig Wright wasn't the creator that's for sure.

ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AhVG9JcXkwBvAEG5xVHKi9qrGDmECCnyX

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:06 am

Many times, I reported that I an an inventor of BitCoin and its naming, as Bit-Coin and BitCoin. But it are evil people who did not allow me to complete my job, because of they are evil. Mainly they are connected to international conspiracy of Security Service of Ukraine and their curators from CIA and some other organizations.
As for example already now days their operative Perto Poroshenko, paid 400,000$ for negotiations with Trump. And Trump with Volker, Pompeo and Haspel did their best to hide that episode sounded by BBC.

BitCoin was initially not a bitcoin but project of goods exchange with optimisation of barter, to prevent extortions of US democracy established gov't of Ukraine. As for example US justice sentenced US friendly and deeply corrupted Ukrainian Prime Minister Pavel Lazarenko for billions dollars money laundering for few years to spend few years on one of the most luxurious villas. And it was when case was already investigated, which US authorities could not deny, possessing they big ugly eyes.
But when Lazarenko had been operating as PM and politician among may be less corrupted officials, they did not allow me to create such system. But already it had to employ the peer-to-peer network.
Later I many times attempted to do begin job again, and SSU with its terrorists and international support prevented it.
Soon it enabled elements of block-chain and and crypto, employing difficult fractal mechanisms, which I not always understand only knew that it may work, and I needed mathematician.

With yet another stage it appeared index of price, which was later evolved into money. When I was advised by my friends from London to remove all that goods exchange and to concentrate on only pure money so I shaped Independent Electronic Money Project. Several years later my friends offered me to brief my project to reduce project to as small as it could only be working and to change its naming, actually after their advices it appeared what we know as BitCoin, local jlobs as usually did not allow me to implement it again that is why it was chosen Satoshi Nakamoto.

The need was simple when Americans plot military aggression typically dollar refills much quicker, them pound with simple dollar emissions. What looks as giant extortion scheme, when US earn on wars and Britain only spends on it. It was when Tony Blair manipulations with intelligence information were not investigated. And that day we urgently needed something to damage their ugly machine. As for example Dave Cameron thought that it was childish project, because of his deep incompetence in economy when he was well paid by Pinchuk.
And some day BitCoin was grown to recent size. However US got's conspired with some of BitCoin tycoons, as we even decided to open initial codes of BitCoin Core Blockchain.

Previously Satoshi Nakamoto was connected to the project of artificial intelligence systems used in events control system. And it was bloody complicated enough. It was given to Mr. Bell (AKA Adriesen) was chosen as monkey capturing scheme with banana. When it is a cage, and banana situated inside. But bars of case are as narrow that money may insert and get its arm only when does not hold anything. Monkey get bananas slipping their arms inside of cage and may not get it out. After, Monkey are situated into a cage and it does not get banana any way. Same often happens with human. This time they believe they manage BitCoin Core, but indeed we may cancel it simply opening 32 bytes combinations, and all of that BitCoin Tycoons will lose everything if so. They may not throw it, while they hold dollars squeezes.

The right to open it, after some debates was delegated to British Monarch.

ogura
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AhVG9JcXkwBvAEG5xVHKi9qrGDmECCnyX

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23 am

Legal notice. It seams that leader of Crimean Tatars Mustafa Jamilev believes that letters AKA may use only respectable members Crimean Tatar society as their title, for what he has issued a complain together with Security Service of Ukraine, as pretending for usage of letters AKA as his position in Crimean Tatar society. His son is suffering of violent schizophrenia and even killed one of his relatives. Must be he successed his schizophrenia from his daddy.

JohnRichards
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:52 am

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation.

Incryptsnews
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:02 am

The intention to build a digital currency was built in 2009 and controlled digitally by software. Research shows the creator of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto but still it is a mystery.

AndrejWarhola
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services. Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin.

cryptoclash808
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:35 am

No data with proofs except rumors

AnyCrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:21 pm

There is no exact data, but it is commonly believed that Satoshi Nakamoto is the person or a group of people who created BTC.

tabaluga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:49 pm

in any case, it is not one person

Wat3rfall

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:09 am

government of USA? :D

CarlosJose

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:30 am

I charles joseph tong am the real creator of bitcoin i didnt make the software but it was all finely detailed on white paper

Torahano
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:31 pm

I think that this information we will never know for real. If it is person called Satoshi, let it be. What difference does it make? I think that more important is that BTC created completely new opportunities for investment and trading on financial markets and high earnings potential

olliecrypto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:55 am

the creator(s) of bitcoin is unknown and unless something drastic happens, we will never know who created bitcoin or what the real reason was.
we can only hope that society benefits from its creation and that it isn't just way for black budget organizations to wash their money
Gunbot - The profit generating crypto trading bot
There is currently a summer sale, 80% off
http://www.thecryptobot.com

relina15256044

Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:37 pm

interesting information

Outdoorsly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1njrRcKQtfjjLuQxFYCeMXcth77m5TAYo

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:36 am

in any case, it is not one person
Endorse. 1 person could not invent and implement such an infrastructure.

BenFormer
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:18 pm

The inventor of Bitcoin remains a mystery. No one knows for sure.

RitaJane
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:30 am

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.

The bitcoin was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto.

Bitcoin gives lots of benefits in comparison to other traditional methods. Like receiving bitcoin as a payment in your business and many more.
Visit Us:- https://bitcoinadoption.institute/start-receiving-bitcoin-in-your-business
https://bitcoinadoption.institute

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:40 pm

The only viable proof that someone is Satoshi Nakamoto would to transfer some bitcoin from one of his / her / their original wallets that has been untouched for many years now.

aliforextalks@gmail.com

Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:16 am

Satoshi Nakamoto is important to the bitcoin ecosystem beyond his status as a founder. He is a philosophical figurehead of sorts and frequently invoked among cryptocurrency proponents debating the future of bitcoin's development.

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:08 pm

It was definitely made by Satoshi Nakamoto - the catch is, nobody knows who that person/group is. I doubt we will ever find out. There has been much speculation over the years and some people even tried to prove they are SN. But we don't know for sure, and I'm sure there is a reason for the anonimity - it's in line with the idea that Bitcoin is decentralised.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

jasonfontane321
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:12 am

No one knows who is the creator of bitcoin but Satoshi Nakamoto is the name who considers as a creator of bitcoin.

Exolix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:11 pm

The creator of Bitcoin is hiding under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, and still no one knows who he really is. In early 2016, Australian businessman Craig Wright declared that Bitcoin was solely his creation.

Return to “Legal”