The technical work on the site has been completed.
- The integration of PZM with the ROY Club has been removed from the exchange;
- A new API of the mobile application and the web version for the code word has been written,
the check is also performed in the dashboard when calculating the security level:
- The code word is now also tracked by the date of creation;
- Added the creation of a code word to the "security settings" page;
- Created automatic chat messages for sellers and buyers on P2P.
For buyers and sellers, messages are generated to improve the convenience and safety of working on the platform;
- Optimization and automation:
- Implemented logging of configs;
- Hidden button for canceling all orders;
- Changed links to ROY Club;
- Fixed record of the history of changes in the status of the offer on P2P;
- Fixed logging of records about the wrong 2FA code;
- The issue with the field validation in the "Withdraw" block of the wallet has been resolved;
- Solved the issue with reverse sorting in the "My offers" section;
- Implemented validation for the maximum number of characters in the "Price" field;
- In accordance with the changes in the new node, now in the "Sell Orders" for UMI, 2 decimal places are left, instead of 8;
- The issue with the operation of the "Online" filter in the list with users has been resolved;
- Fixed redirection to dashboard after authorization;
- Optimized user logs;
- Added the ability to generate a password that meets security requirements.
Best regards, SIGEN.pro team!