It'sJobayerGaming
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Melanie Mohr is coming to DSRPTD 2021.

Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:53 am

WOM Protocol’s founder & CEO, Melanie Mohr, will speak at DSRPTD in Dubai in October. Great speaker line up! Check it out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie Mohr is coming to DSRPTD 2021.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bringing the power and reach of word-of-mouth to the blockchain is Melanie's mission, the Berlin-based entrepreneur with 20 years experience in media, marketing and mobile applications founded the WOM Protocol, the blockchain company helping brands tap into peer-to-peer recommendtions, and digital publishers monetise their platforms in a user-friendly way through word-of-mouth content.

She is also the founder and the CEO of Yeay App, Germany's leading mobile application for Generation-Z to share honest recommendation videos with one another about the life-style products they love. Worth noting that Yeay is the first mobile application to use the WOM Protocol with a line-up of other applications to follow. Yeay was incubated by Europe's leading Paris-based Station F incubator, and backed by Adidas.

As a four-time founder and a strong female presence in the tech and blockchain scenes, Melanie will share her insights for blockchain, tech, and decentralisation, and her advocacy in democratising technology and information. Melanie is a Global Chapter Chair of the prestigious H2 Network as well as Chapter Lead of the Disruption Disciples.

We are more than happy and quite thrilled with her participation at DSRPTD2021.

DSRPTD 2021 will take place on the 25th to the 27th of October in Dubai, UAE, ensuring the maximum return on investment for the participating startups, scaleups, investors, corporates, VCs, and governments. Secure your slot now at dsrptd.net/info

Is your startup, company, or fund interested in sponsoring or partnering with DSRPTD 2021? Chat with us now on Whats App , Telegram, or WeChat .

Register Now

Source link: https://www.dsrptd.net/post/melanie-mohr-is-coming-to-dsrptd-2021

NikoKasalo

Donate BTC of your choice to NikoKasaloNikoKasaloNikoKasalo

Re: Melanie Mohr is coming to DSRPTD 2021.

Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:21 pm

Thanks to writers from annotated bibliography websites service for the quick and professional help in writing my essay. I often use such writing services, as it is very difficult for me to write essays and some other types of academic papers. A few weeks ago I ordered an essay at annotatedbibliographymaker service. The paper was written quickly and professionally. It was also very convenient for me to select and order the necessary paper, as the site has convenient and advanced functionality. I will use this service to order other essays.

Return to “Off-Topic”