hiphuongla

Donate BTC of your choice to 18AdvS7JTxozfVrMdntRLf5wWMJvkkoGyd

Re: I LOST MY BITCOIN

Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:25 am

At Koinpro, Trade Crypto and Stock CFD With Bitcoin. Fast, secure, and built for winners. The development team is really great . It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project !
See more: koinpro. com

giftmarket

Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:01 am

anything how we can recover from wex. nz , or better the trading continues there as that was very good exchange with ecurrencies in them , so i will stick with it if that opens again will withdraw a few though

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:23 pm

You have to be extra careful with binary options. It is very easy to lose money with it, and there are a lot of scam websites dabbling in binary options. It is better to choose trading and investing, that is way more profitable than the gambling binary options offer.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Tonyrealbillionairboys
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:11 pm

Do a brief research on the company you are thinking of investing in. Glad to hear that you had your investment back. I agree with you companies are hiring people to submit a review on their website.

Dogas
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:52 pm

On binary options, you can lose your money twice! The first time, when they began to trade binary options. And the second time asking for someone to return your money and pay him for it.

chancyde
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:02 am

ok, thanks for sharing

TimP
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:04 pm

Hi! If you want to get your bitcoin back, then read the articles on the GlobalFraudProtection website for a lot of useful information on this topic. By the way, thanks to this resource, I was able to avoid cooperation with a fraudulent forex broker. I read the article about shady brokerage https://globalfraudprotection.com/scam-recovery/primexbt-review/ in time and drew my conclusions

smito3611

Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:23 pm

I invested my bitcoin been made believed that i will receive 40% interest after 2 to 3 weeks of investing, while expecting my profit and initial investment, I was unable to reach the broker, he blocked my number and ran with my money, a friend told me to reach out to pilotrecovery hat [g][m][a][l] come, she Successfully recovered my funds, best part is she receives her pay after a successful recovery

Return to “Trading Discussion”