AnthonyK.Dodson

WYCKOFF SATYS THE BULLS ARE BACK

Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:31 am

The cryptocurrency market much as it is a very volatile market, is also a liquid one. As a trader, positioning yourself on the right side of the market will let you take advantage of the volatility, hence trade arbitrage might be a very lucrative venture for some traders. Back in May, the crash of the crypto market scared a lot of retail investors into selling their assets at a loss over the fear of an impending beast market or a crypto winter as it is called. However, veteran traders who have been through different market cycles and knows the structure of the market, hodl through the crash cause they know the second phase of the bull cycle is yet to commence. Institutional traders bought more crypto at discount prices. And today here we are, the bulls are back and in full control of the market. The question is how high can we go. I am not a financial advisor but I can offer a few insights. If the volume as we see today continues to increase, it means that trust has been restored in the fair stability of the market, hence we would have enough momentum from buyers to push prices beyond the 50k psychological resistance. However, as we know, FUD news and a lot of bear market factors are likely to sway the market, but crypto is evolving into a more technically and fundamentally driven market rather than just a ‘herd mentality ‘kind of market. A trader I follow talks more about this and how EWT and wyckoff may be two important principles that mostly determine the directional bias of the market. Her name is AnnBargy. She provides lots of educative trading materials as well as design a profitable trading system that produces dependable signals and trading strategies. She will explain further if you wish to reach her on telegram as @AnnBargy for more details about her services or for any crypto-related inquiries you have for her

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”