BradleyYokley

Exchange listings and NFT boom lift IoTeX, Rally

Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:59 pm

Today started with a bang after Poly Network was hacked for $610 million in funds in what appears to be the worst hack in the history of decentralized finance and the price of Bitcoin (BTC) dropped by 2% to trade near $45,000.
Despite the severity of the hack, most altcoins are holding on to their recent gains, and those that are registered small losses line up with the pullback in Bitcoin price. Data from TradingView shows that the biggest gainers over the past 24-hours were IoTeX (IOTX), Rally (RLY), and Axie Infinity (AXS). The decentralized internet of things platform IoTeX (IOTX) was the top performer on the 24-hour chart for the second day in a row thanks to a rally sparked by an announcement from Coinbase that it will be listing the token on Coinbase Pro beginning August 11. such a reason is why I recommend trading even with the pump going o. I have been able to stay bullish and wine during the last bear trend. lots of persons are skeptical about when to buy in the market and whether it isn't too late to buy an asset, when you're holding it could be but when trading it's never too late to buy. a trader with the right strategy and indicators earns big regardless of the market price (bulls or bears). I trade using signals from trade expert Ann Bargy Trading Signals, with her guide and signal service I've made over 8BTC worth of crypto assets over some months with an estimate of 2.5BTC as a start. she also provides exposure and trading tips in her trading group and crypto program. You can easily contact her on telegram @annbargy for more details on how to stay wining

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”