Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Powerpoint presentation

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:31 pm

Do use use templates for creating powerpoint presentations? What are they?

Chillikk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Powerpoint presentation

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:10 am

Yes, I often use templates with professional design. They help save time, and create stunning presentation for almost any niche. My favorite templates are from Templatesmonster company, you can find examples here - power powerpoint presentation. As you can see, prices are not high.

jonathonjamson

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:19 pm

I dont. I take images, blur them out, and overlay text on top of them :p Looks very professional and I always got great feedback on the design. Sometimes it even made the bad context tolerable :)

jonathonjamson

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Kind of like these

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 23, 2018 12:13 pm

The best option for a beginner is to use the already created templates. Powerpoint Presentations are fun to make and very interesting. You can learn how to make them by watching youtube videos. There is nothing in this world that you can't learn from watching youtube.

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:47 pm

I don't usually make PowerPoint Presentation. But when i do, i make them on the already created templates. The best aspects about the PowerPoint Presentation is that the visuals are more important than the contents in most cases

WhiteBit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:57 am

Make a Positive Impression with this Clean and Strong Powerpoint Template. With www.hislide.io, you have everything you need for a powerful and convincing presentation. This Powerpoint Template is charged with tons of elements, layouts, maps, infographics, charts editable in excel, and vector icons. So you can try, and I hope that will help you!
Traveler and Developer

SergoManro
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:43 pm

You can also find more modern Google Slides templates online. Once you find the template you like and have it open on Google Slides you would then follow this website https://docsandslides.com/google-slides/. So there you can find all that you need.

Return to “Off-Topic”