Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
MickBit

Free £10 Bitcoin on Luno- No Deposit or Purchase Needed(UK Only)

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:35 pm

To Qualify for the above offer:-

1) You should be at least 18 years old

2) Live in The UK

3) Be a New Luno customer.

4) Not used a Referral code previously on Luno

5) Be able to verify account with I.D

I am part of a team called Bitcoin Pioneers and our aim is to drive the adoption of Bitcoin across the UK. Each Bitcoin Pioneer can giveaway Bitcoin each month in £10 Bitcoin increments to people who are new to Bitcoin and interested in it. This is done in association with Luno where The Free £10 Bitcoin can be claimed providing the 5 qualification points mentioned above have been met.

There is no commitment needed as a result of claiming this Free £10 Bitcoin.

You do not need to deposit any money and/or buy any cryptocurrency to claim this Free £10 Bitcoin.

Luno is a digital currency exchange facility that offers clients a technology platform to buy, sell and store digital currencies as well as pay for products and services using a cryptocurrency wallet. It is available in over 40 countries including the UK.

In order to Claim a Free £10 Bitcoin Please Follow the Below Instructions:-

1) Download the Luno app from Playstore or Apple Store and sign up for an account.

You can also sign up for an account through the Luno website.

2) Verify your identity by using a Passport or Driving Licence and you will be required to take a Selfie.

3) Once it is confirmed you are Verified, Click on the Rewards tab on the Luno App or through the Luno website. Click on Enter a Code and then enter Promo Code BPMSTROM10 and click on Apply Code.

Once this is done you will instantly receive £10 Free Bitcoin in your wallet.

If you know of any friends, family and work colleagues that are New to Bitcoin and interested in it then feel free to pass my code and offer to them. They can also claim a Free £10 Bitcoin.

If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Return to “Referral Links”