WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

What are your favourite books related to trading?

Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:11 pm

Although a lot of different sources are available for learning online such as YouTube videos and online courses, I still like reading books when I want to learn new things. So far I have read (or in some cases listened to) the following books:

1. Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp - useful for learning about trading psychology and different strategies
2. One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore - a good guide on how to build your trading plan and stick to it
3. Trading in the Zone by Mike Douglas - mostly trading psychology, useful if you already have an idea about the technical side of trading and you want to improve further

These are all very popular, I have found them through many people recommending them online. They are not specifically about Bitcoin or cryptos but a lot of the knowledge can be implemented in the crypto market as well. The next on my list is The Richest Man in Babylon - it's not specifically about trading but I heard good things about it.
What are some books you have read? Would you recommend them?
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Ferozas
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What are your favourite books related to trading?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:00 am

Investments - Bodie / Kane / Marcus

Return to “Trading Discussion”