Rohan24

Crypto bot for recurring trades?

Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:10 am

Hi all!

I am looking for a crypto bot that allows me set recurring conditional buy and sell orders at pre-set prices. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?

An example of the kind of trading activity I’d like a bot to help me with is something like this:

1. I want to set a BTC buy order when price drops to 33k USD
2. Once this BTC buy order is filled at 33k - I then want a sell order for that same BTC to be immediately triggered at 36k USD.
3. If the price does then hit 36k USD, activating my sell order, I would like this to once again trigger a new buy order at the 33k USD price again.
4. (etc, etc - this cycle continues without me having to manually place buy and sell orders myself – the bot does this for me)

Binance doesn’t allow me to set a sell price for BTC that I have not yet bought (basically I can’t seem to do step 2 in the above process).

I would have thought configuring a bot to do the above would be quite straightforward, but most seem to focus on grid trading which is not what I am after.

Any recommendations on where I should look would be most appreciated.

chancyde
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Crypto bot for recurring trades?

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:58 am

hummingbot is for you

brittanymarshel

Re: Crypto bot for recurring trades?

Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:08 pm

There are tons of bots running on exchanges. You notice it, if you set up your own. I programmed my own bot for arbitrage trading within and between exchanges. I'm still developing it, so right now I use small amounts. At the beginning I lost almost my whole initial bot money, because I always found a new situation to deal with. Right now I am at +20% of my initial investment. I am not sure how this will change when the market changes to bull mode again. The +20% is the total amount of coins, not the fiat price.

Return to “Trading Discussion”