Gold364
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 15RRPBsoDrpLZ9jYRSGDUMhvAY5YZ5MTUx

[SELL] PAYPAL ACCOUNTS BUSINESS VE | USA PERSONAL | FRESH FULL VERIFIED + REAL DNI + VCC + Phone Number with DOCS

Thu May 20, 2021 11:49 pm

Hi, everyone.
I bring you my FULL VERIFIED PayPal Business and Personal accounts service with credit cards (vcc) with documents at a GOOD PRICE

If you don't want the service, answer another message with your query, and if for some reason I'm not online here, send me by telegram: https://t.me/gold364
-
I SUBMIT THE ACCOUNT WITH:
  • Access to email.
  • Confirmed phone number.
  • Virtual Credit Card associated and movements.
  • Photo identity document and proof of address in pdf (current) is delivered.
PAYMENT METHODS:
UPHOLD, BINANCE (BTC, LTC, XRP, ETH, USDT, USDC or any crypto), AIRTM, PAYEER.

I DON'T ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL.

PRICES:
BUSINESS (VENEZUELA): 40$
PERSONAL (USA): 35$

MAIN NOTE:
The accounts are of real people with real documents and proof of real addresses. The accounts do not fall unless you do something bad and violate the PayPal rules (which by the way I invite you to read); you can receive up to 700 $usd and if you make more movements you can receive much more than that. And if for any reason something happens with the account (such as limitations) I will help you in the process to recover it if it involves sending documentation and proof of address; Anything else they ask for such as: supplier purchase vouchers or delivery vouchers, that goes on your own since you are the one offering these services.

LIMITATIONS:
The limitations depend on the business / use that is made with the account, of course I will help you throughout the process but if, for example, you sell physical products and you do not have supplier and / or delivery vouchers, that is, if you do not have how prove to paypal with these documents I am afraid that it will not be limited, but if on the contrary you have all the proof of delivery, supplier, etc., it may be limited, I will contribute my part only in the sending of identity document and proof of address , and if they ask for credit card movements associated with the account, I will attach them to them..

Remember that if your account is limited, you should not refund the payments you have received because it will be more difficult to limit it since paypal will detect even more suspicious activity.
If your account has been limited, do not hesitate to contact me, I will help you throughout the process.

- I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LIMITATIONS DUE TO MALICIOUS TRANSACTIONS / THEFT / SCAMS, ETC. I'MALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LIMITED ACCOUNTS AFTER 1 WEEK.
Last edited by Gold364 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ゼロツー, Zero Tsu

ChristopherFisher

Re: [SELL] PAYPAL ACCOUNTS BUSINESS VE | PERSONAL USA | FULL VERIFIED + LEGAL ID

Tue May 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Can I use this accounts from PayPal restricted country? And how to use the PayPal associated phone number?
Selling Verified PayPal accounts, VCC, VBA and more. To find help simply visit PayPalUnlocked dot com

Gold364
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: [SELL] PAYPAL ACCOUNTS BUSINESS VE | PERSONAL USA | FULL VERIFIED + LEGAL ID

Thu May 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Can I use this accounts from PayPal restricted country? And how to use the PayPal associated phone number?
1) Yes. You can access to always into your account from IP Residential, Proxys or VPN.
2) In this case what I do is use virtual phones to access the account after you log in you must place some AUTHENTICATOR, after you place the AUTHENTICATOR you will be able to log into your didn't account need to use the phone number
ゼロツー, Zero Tsu

Gold364
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: [SELL] PAYPAL ACCOUNTS BUSINESS VE | USA PERSONAL | FRESH FULL VERIFIED + REAL DNI + VCC + Phone Number with DOCS

Thu May 27, 2021 6:04 pm

https://t.me/gold364
ゼロツー, Zero Tsu

Gold364
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: [SELL] PAYPAL ACCOUNTS BUSINESS VE | USA PERSONAL | FRESH FULL VERIFIED + REAL DNI + VCC + Phone Number with DOCS

Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:08 pm

ACCOUNTS ON STOCK!!
ゼロツー, Zero Tsu

Return to “Items For Sale (digital)”