Yup sure!
No votes

Total votes: 2
cryptothisandthat

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AtDatWt8uCLrLX4gAJUUZytxo9EUCpXHj

Do your crypto taxes!

Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Dear bitcoin.com community!

A few years ago I didn't think much about crypto taxes! Since many transactions have accumulated over the years, I quickly had to deal with the correct taxation of those. This is how an exciting crypto tax tool has emerged in recent years, which has now been approved and published by Google as a G Suite Add-on.

THE VISION

Cointracking and crypto tax calculation shouldn’t cost more than a delicious cocktail, so that the entire crypto community can tax their capital gains through trading, mining and even paying with cryptocurrencies easily and compliantly.

With this post I want to spread my vison into the whole crypto network.

I cordially invite you to take a look at my project and I would be very happy to receive your feedback!

You would especially support my work if you left a nice review in the G Suite Marketplace! ;)

You can get the Add-on directly from Google G Suite Marketplace or visit the official CryptoReports website.

Have fun and don't forget: Do your crypto taxes! :P

Matthias

PS: Sorry but I can't post any links. Just google CryptoReports or search in Google's G Suite Marketplace for CryptoReports.

CryptoStar19
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Do your crypto taxes!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:07 pm

In the US authorities have begun asking large centralized exchanges for personal information of folks with large crypto transactions... it's more important than ever before to make sure you pay your crypto taxes as this trend will only become more significant. The government is realizing that there is upwards of nearly one trillion dollars in unpaid crypto taxes in the US and is going to increasingly go after this money. Pay your crypto taxes or eventually it will catch up with you.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”