Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Parabola

New Coin Gravisible

Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:58 pm

Cryptocurrency Name: Gravisible
Cryptocurrency Symbol: GAV
Blockchain Type: BSC (BEP-20)
Buying Platform: Gravisible. com/exchange
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 GAV
Circulating Supply: 700,000,000 GAV
Burn Supply: 300,000,000 GAV (Keeping Locked)
First Burn Date: July 1 (50 Million GAV)

Official Websites: Gravisible. com (Turkish Language Support Available.)
Community Group (EN): t.me/gravisiblecommunity
Whitepaper: Gravisible. com/whitepaper
Holders: +100
Market Volume: +$30.000 (Current)

Project Details;
With the Gravisible project, which was created for people who want to trade using crypto money, we create a bridge between the buyer and the seller, allowing both sides to trade safely.
By using the double-sided verification system created by Gravisible, you can secure your crypto money in the secure pool system to be sent after the trade.

It's just an introduction to a very good project that I found Definitely not investment advice!

batsaas

Re: New Coin Gravisible

Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:07 pm

Nice project, I am one of the first holders. :)

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”