kenmoh

use of bitcoin

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi, I'm a new bitcoin subscriber. I want to understand how the bitcoin exchange works. For instance, if I want to purchase a product worth $50 and want to pay with bitcoin, what will be the equivalent in bitcoin? In other words, the bitcoin to dollar exchange, is it real time or proposed?

nitish.tom

Re: use of bitcoin

Mon May 22, 2017 8:01 pm

You can only pay using bitcoins on sites that accept bitcoins and there the price will be mentioned in terms of bitcoins so you need not worry about the change in exchange rates . I hope I answered your question

chris.collins
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi, I'm a new bitcoin subscriber. I want to understand how the bitcoin exchange works. For instance, if I want to purchase a product worth $50 and want to pay with bitcoin, what will be the equivalent in bitcoin? In other words, the bitcoin to dollar exchange, is it real time or proposed?
its not the correct topic sir, but 50$ its not enough not for mining, not for trading

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 am

The bitcoin:dollar exchange ratio fluctuates alot due to high volatility. We have a price ticker here on bitcoin.com. Look at the top right side of your screen, the current BTC/USD price should be there.
https://cryptosec.info/

patrickcoin
Banned
Banned

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:59 am

There are a lot thing you can buy using bitcoin. Like people in Venezuela are buying food and services with BTC due to currency ban in the country.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:01 pm

You can only pay using bitcoins on sites that accept bitcoins and there the price will be mentioned in terms of bitcoins so you need not worry about the change in exchange rates . I hope I answered your question
This. Well explained,
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

future_is_here

Re: use and future of bitcoin (BTC)

Sun May 05, 2019 10:33 am

BTC the most talking cryptocurrency , the king, the firsf of the first.
Many defend it cause they make money from it....others cause they believe in technology that is behind. What will happen in the future??
BTC will be like gold, few people will have it and it will be valuable.
The masses will use other or others crypto ...that already exists or will be created in future (this is the most certain scenario).
Think ferrari car example. few people have it and it costs. The masses use others brands.
We are in a bridge.....something big is coming (and i mean changes globally).Hope i helped someones...
for sure it is the future... BLOCKCHAIN is the technology that will change the world as we know it today at year 2019.
good luck .....be safe

graga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 am

There are a lot thing you can buy using bitcoin. Like people in Venezuela are buying food and services with BTC due to currency ban in the country.
I actually just read about this the other day. It's terrible

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:18 pm

Best use - only asset that cannot be confiscated.x
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

tokeneonews
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Lots of potential is still in Bitcoin.. remaining quiet, ready to explode...

lilamls

Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:10 am

I was wondering if you could use this article on my other website, however

drcrypto4435
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1H8GPtxqwgvLtutSksg3VEfZWr9zLVs3Y3

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:01 pm

If you too have lost the private key to your Bitcoin address o bitcoin fake transaction, please write to me. The Priv3t software will allow you to find this private key 🔑.
Contact my YouTube channel : Dr CryPto
My telegram @Dr_Crypto0
#privatekeybtc
BinanceServer

honoscoinh

Donate BTC of your choice to HonosOfficiumManagementLLC123

Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:36 pm

Looking for an #ICO token to invest in? Get the first rewards and loyalty token with a stable coin economy! $BTC $ETH $XRP $HON #BTC #crypto #link #cryptotwitter
Honos Officium Management LLC offers the First loyalty and rewards coin with stable coin economics that allows businesses to build consumer loyalty and rewards users for daily usage.

RitaJane
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:50 am

Basically, there are lots of uses of bitcoin that you can use it to buy online clothes(if the online store will allow). You can also do trading on bitcoin, add bitcoin in your business for receiving as a payment. But there must first need to learn whatever you are choosing. If you are choosing bitcoin for your business for adding it then you can learn from online or also go with https://bitcoinadoption.institute/start-receiving-bitcoin-in-your-business & get right information for giving right profits for your customers
https://bitcoinadoption.institute

richard.geller
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:26 pm

If you too have lost the private key to your Bitcoin address o bitcoin fake transaction, please write to me. The Priv3t software will allow you to find this private key 🔑.
Contact my YouTube channel : Dr CryPto
My telegram @Dr_Crypto0
#privatekeybtc
BinanceServer
I'm interested, one of my laptops have 5000 bitcoins on it and i accidentally sent the private key to NIGERIA can you help me ? Dr CryPto ? Pathetic nigerian scum

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:30 pm

Most businesses that allow Bitcoin payments go through a payment processor such as Coinbase Commerce or Bitpay and if I'm not mistaken, they charge based on the current exchange rate.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

Exolix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:32 pm

First of all, you should understand that, as already mentioned above, you can pay for a product or service in bitcoins only where such a payment method is provided. And companies that have the option to pay in cryptocurrencies most charge based on the current exchange rate.

Return to “Meetups”