MaksymAptilon

Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com

Thu May 27, 2021 12:10 am

ImageHi community!

I have really nasty problem, I cannot withdraw my funds from my pool wallet!!!! nor manual nor automated withdrawals do not work!!

what is going on??? support basically says nothing specific....

can someone really clarify what is the problem with the pool and how I can get my money back!!! it is a big amount!!!
Attachments
photo_2021-05-27 01.21.30.jpeg

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com

Thu May 27, 2021 2:17 am

Hi community!

I have really nasty problem, I cannot withdraw my funds from my pool wallet!!!! nor manual nor automated withdrawals do not work!!

what is going on??? support basically says nothing specific....

can someone really clarify what is the problem with the pool and how I can get my money back!!! it is a big amount!!!
hey Maksym, this appears to be an ongoing problem (intermittently or often for several months to almost a year now). Other miners on the pool have reported waiting months to be paid.

I've looked it into this several times (including communication with staff who are above the support team level).

Diplomatically speaking the best I can do is recommend that you mine on a different pool. It's great that there's lots of loyal miners out there but the time has come (long ago) to move on.

My suggestion is to mine BCH (you can also merge mine Namecoin and other coins at the same time) on the BTC.com Pool or on the ViaBTC.com Pool.

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Withdrawal issues from bitcoin.com

Thu May 27, 2021 2:55 am

Wanted to add here that I was checking out your screenshot. Says 1.081094 BTC for withdraw is pending.

Your BTC hashrate in the screenshot shows 126 TH/s. I'm assuming you've directed the rest of your hashrate elsewhere for the moment (or for good) otherwise how did you earn 1 BTC with such a small amount of hashrate?

Just wanted to verify with you that you've really and truly earned 1 BTC on the pool.

Moreover if you'd like to leave your pool username I'll attempt to contact staff at Bitcoin.com and ask them to look into this.

Return to “Pools”