rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Re: Bitcoin.com Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:53 pm

Thank you vanityaddrs!!!! Please also check out the mobile app for our pool to help you keep an eye on your upcoming 100P of hash rate!
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

vanityaddrs
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qthrhmdmfawq6w4lzmjrce3reuxt06pvvnhpk

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:06 pm

You're most welcome! I will check out that mobile app, a very nice addition to pool tools and insights.

Time to get this party started!!!

There's an upcoming summoning of 100P to the pool to check for stability and routine stuff like that; I'll share the results with the pool operator.

We will have a look at the most recent photovoltaic panels as well with battery storage for here; wish I could get my hands on Tesla industrial gear. :) I think Musk was willing to donate one to South Australia at one point. Their cost is near 41c kWh; quite ridiculous.

"Australia receives thousands of times more solar energy from the sun each year than all fossil fuel use combined. We directly use only about one millionth of this at the moment as commercial energy." - Andrew Blakers, Director of the Centre for Sustainable Energy Systems (CSES) , Australian National University.

Solar PV is now cheaper than both domestic and commercial electricity from the grid. It's something we will have to look at. Australia could be in a near world-leading position within a few years.
BTC bc1qthrhmdmfawq6w4lzmjrce3reuxt06pvvnhpkj6

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 am

Fantastic! We are excited to have your hash rate on our pool and look forward to having your feedback so we can improve further. Please do keep us posted.
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:16 pm

Is it still worth joining the pool in 2019?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

edin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:48 pm

seems like it's still worth a try
“BUY NOW - Don't wait till next week! NEVER SELL - No matter how high it spikes!”
ImageImage ImageImage

Lookingfor

Re: auto Diff on pool

Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:05 am

Hello
My mining hardware located in Moscow Russia
I use asics antminer S9
I mining BTC with your standard server stratum+tcp://connect.pool.bitcoin.com:3333

From yesterday see too much increase autodiff on pool.
If before it was 13-30K autodiff, now it's 130-500K autodiff of shares pool sends to asics
What happend? For asic 15-16Th it's too much autodiff, for one share it can takes 5 minets or more

Waiting you comments
Best regards

zowki
Services
Services

Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:10 am

This problem has just been fixed. We adjusted the autodiff settings to a lower amount.
Thanks for the report.
Shaun Chong - Bitcoin.com Head of Mining Operations

end.less

Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:11 am

Hello everyone

end.less

Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:31 am

Congrats.... it's a great work :)

mel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:11 pm

Is there anyone else that had a BCH balance in their pool account at the BCH/BSV split? I had a significant amount of BCH in there (at least significant to me heh) and I am interested in withdrawing the BSV to sell it. I left the BCH sitting there thinking the split wouldn't result in anything of value, but things never seem to go as I expect.

If there is an admin, can you manually extract the BSV associated with my account and either send it to me or trade it for BCH and add the BCH to my account? I am not sure many other people are in my situation because I don't see any questions about this on the forum.

zowki
Services
Services

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:03 am

Is there anyone else that had a BCH balance in their pool account at the BCH/BSV split? I had a significant amount of BCH in there (at least significant to me heh) and I am interested in withdrawing the BSV to sell it. I left the BCH sitting there thinking the split wouldn't result in anything of value, but things never seem to go as I expect.

If there is an admin, can you manually extract the BSV associated with my account and either send it to me or trade it for BCH and add the BCH to my account? I am not sure many other people are in my situation because I don't see any questions about this on the forum.
This is answered in our FAQs:
https://support.bitcoin.com/en/articles/3542838-network-forks

We don't support the BSV fork and it's unavailable for withdrawal.

We ask users to withdraw funds in advance of any network forks and chain splits, since we cannot guarantee to support all forks.
Shaun Chong - Bitcoin.com Head of Mining Operations

Glados
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:08 pm

Do you think it's worth investing in cloud mining now? I found a good company, but the unstable course does not bother me much.

thallios
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:03 am

Do you think it's worth investing in cloud mining now? I found a good company, but the unstable course does not bother me much.
It is not profitable to invest in cloud mining. The pricing per TH ensures that you will only earn back maybe 1/2 of your original investment by the time your hashrate becomes unprofitable and your contract is cancelled. Meaning you lose half of your investment.

The only way to make a profit in cloud mining is starting a p2p cloudmining service.

All cloudmining companies, including Bitcoin.com know this, and in my opinion are looking at major class action suits in the future for deceptive advertising.

mashupbitcoin

Re: Mining Pool Official Discussion Thread

Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:43 am

We just mined our first Block!

Lots more to come!
this is a dumb question and I'll probaly be riduculed in the forum by not knowing, but how exactly do u mine blocks

madnation

Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:30 am

Hi Shaun,

Have auto withdrawal enabled but have a recent withdrawal pending for more than 24 hours.

Please advise.

Madnation

madnation

Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:02 am

Still waiting

Rubenf

problems in withdrawal of funds

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:22 pm

Hello, I have days waiting for my manual withdrawal of funds, what is happening that they do not give a serious answer or say how long they will have a solution?

NickOh

Can't withdraw my coin more than 2 week

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:46 am

I have been waiting my withdrawal since 7 Feb. Until today 18 Feb also can't withdraw my coin. No body can help. And ask me keep wait and wait

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:59 am

Hello, I have days waiting for my manual withdrawal of funds, what is happening that they do not give a serious answer or say how long they will have a solution?
I have been waiting my withdrawal since 7 Feb. Until today 18 Feb also can't withdraw my coin. No body can help. And ask me keep wait and wait
Looks like the Bitcoin.com pool mined a BTC block (671330) today and this was the first BTC block in 41 days.

Please let us forum members know if your BTC withdraw is sent to your address within the next 48 hours.

lulzcart

Tue May 25, 2021 1:10 pm

Hello,

I am mining BCH on the pool with my own hardware (PPS mode) and i have the auto withdrawal set up to run on all 7 days but so far i havent received any payment in my bch wallet for 2 days!

Is auto withdrawal really working or there is a problem with the pool daily payments?

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Tue May 25, 2021 7:49 pm

Hello,

I am mining BCH on the pool with my own hardware (PPS mode) and i have the auto withdrawal set up to run on all 7 days but so far i havent received any payment in my bch wallet for 2 days!

Is auto withdrawal really working or there is a problem with the pool daily payments?
hey lulzcart,

I just replied in your other thread about this:

https://forum.bitcoin.com/technical-support/no-mining-payment-with-auto-withdrawal-on-t139332.html

lulzcart

Wed May 26, 2021 11:14 am

yeah, i saw that, but i hope someone from the admin staff will see this post and respond, or at least get things fixed!

Return to “Pool”