Forum rules
This sub-forum is a hub for referral links. Due to incessant referral spam being posted throughout the forum, all referral links must be posted only within this sub-forum; posting them elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. Any referral links posted elsewhere will be moved here.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the referral links posted or promoted here.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the sites linked here are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this sub-forum.
MickBit

FREE £10 BITCOIN- NO DEPOSIT or PURCHASE NEEDED

Tue May 18, 2021 12:17 pm

FREE £10 of BITCOIN from Luno- NO PURCHASE OR DEPOSIT NECESSARY

You do not need to buy any Cryptocurrency.

To qualify for the Free £10 of Bitcoin you must be over 18, New to Luno, not used a referral code previously, have I.D to pass Verification checks and reside in the UK.

Luno is a digital currency exchange facility that offers clients a technology platform to buy, sell and store digital currencies as well as pay for products and services using a cryptocurrency wallet. It is available in over 40 countries including the UK.

I have a special Promo Code BPMSTROM10 which will give you a Free £10 of Bitcoin to help get you started on your Bitcoin Journey.

As I stated earlier No Deposit or Purchase is necessary. This Free £10 of Bitcoin is designed to help people new to Bitcoin who have not traded Bitcoin before to experience it without any risks.

You are free to do as you wish with the Free £10 of Bitcoin but it is given with the intention to be held and not sold immediately. I would suggest storing it in a Savings Wallet where it can earn a targeted interest rate of 4% per annum.

As Stated earlier my Promo Code BPMSTROM10 will not work if you are not new to Luno and used a referral code previously.

Instructions to get Free £10 of Bitcoin

You need to set up a Bitcoin Wallet and Sign up to get your Free £10 of Bitcoin.

1. Download the Luno App from Play Store or App Store.

2. Tap Profile on the Menu and follow the prompt to sign-up.

3. Enter your email address or use the option to sign up with Google or Facebook.

4. Pick a strong, secure password (ideally a combination of letters, numbers and special characters).

5. Select Sign up.

Once you’ve signed up, Luno will send you an email with a link to follow. This is to confirm that you have access to the email address you’ve signed up with. Please check Spam folder if email is not in the Inbox.

You must verify your account before you enter BPMSTROM10. Go to ‘profile’, ‘settings’ and ‘verification’ to follow the simple process there.

Photo I.D is needed such as a Passport or a Driving Licence and you will be asked to take a SELFIE. This verification process is needed to ensure that Luno adhere to Anti-Money Laundering(AML) requirements.

The whole sign up process including verification usually only takes a few mins but it can take up to 24 hours at times. You will be notified when you have passed verification. To check this is the case go on the Luno App and Click on Profile then Click on Settings. It should say under Verification that you are Level 2- Verified which confirms you have passed verification checks.

6. Now that you are verified go to Rewards and select Enter a Code. Type in BPMSTROM10 and your Free £10 of Bitcoin will be credited immediately and will be reflected in your wallet.

Once you have your Free £10 of Bitcoin you are free to do with it as you wish but the intention is to hold on to the Bitcoin and not sell it immediately.

I would suggest to store the Free £10 Bitcoin in a savings wallet where it can earn a targeted interest rate of 4% per annum.

You can then use your Referral link to refer new people to Luno.

Return to “Referral Links”